By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega: Sonic Audience is ‘Clearly’ on Nintendo systems, not Playstation or Xbox

Totally agree. In fact many young gamers think that he is a Nintendo character due to his crossover games with Mario and his guest appereance in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Around the Network

Will they make any Sonic games for the PS4?

Speaking of sonic does anyone remember that fan made sonic game for windows? It looked really good, from a few years back i think? It really reminded me of the megadrive sonic games.

I do think that if Sega produced a Sonic like the megadrive one that it would do well on the PS platforms. I mean, the megadrive was really popular over this end. So is sony.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Sonic Generations Unleashed you mean?

Yeah I agree with this.

Around the Network
Daisuke72 said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Serious_frusting said:
I wont buy a nintendo console to [lay Sonic. Put a good sonic game out on a console i own and i will purchase it.

Does kinda make sense for sonic to do well on nintendo platforms though. Nintendo has mario, the biggest platforming ip. Why wouldn't sonic do well as a platform game?
I will say this, LittleBigPlanet would do better on a nintendo platform.

Little big planet would have to be a much better game for that to happen

This is why Nintendo fan's get ganged up on a lot. Why do you guys have to SHIT on EVERY console exclusive that isn't from Nintendo. As if Nintendo is the only developer capable of making good games. When LBP is among the most critically acclaimed games this gen. I find it very hard to believe that if LBP was a Nintendo exclusive you would be saying the same thing. 

With "Little Big Planet Karting, Battle Royale or Dust 514", we've  seen that done that.  Killzone and Uncharted is a step above mediocre.  Socom and Twisted Metal are dead.  But then there's "The Last Of Us".  Can you blame anybody if they avoid Sony first party.

JUST KIDDING!  Caution: ....

*moderated for not heeding my warning about going back on topic* - Torillian

Sonic Generations Unleashed you mean?

Just found it. Its called Sonic fan remix.

Should check it out. Any Sonic fan would go light headed over this. Shame we never really going to see it.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Daisuke72 said:
Triwells said:
Daisuke72 said:
Serious_frusting said:
I wont buy a nintendo console to [lay Sonic. Put a good sonic game out on a console i own and i will purchase it.

Does kinda make sense for sonic to do well on nintendo platforms though. Nintendo has mario, the biggest platforming ip. Why wouldn't sonic do well as a platform game?
I will say this, LittleBigPlanet would do better on a nintendo platform.

Little big planet would have to be a much better game for that to happen

This is why Nintendo fan's fanboys get ganged up on a lot. Why do you guys have to SHIT on EVERY console exclusive that isn't from Nintendo your console of choice. As if Nintendo your company of choice is the only developer capable of making good games.

While I agree with your point, EVERY side has this happening, not just Nintendo's side.

No. Even MS fanboys show some interest in PS and Nintendo exclusives they don't call every first party game that isn't from Nintendo shit, hell even if it doesn't interest them enough to warrant a console purchase.

The majority of Nintendo fans on this site pretty much call ALL 1st party games that aren't from Nintendo complete shit despite not even playing them. It's annoying and ridiculous and part of the reason I will shit on the Wii U every time I get a chance to. 

Uhhhhhhhh I don't know what site you're talking about but it's definitely not this one, sir.

And if you're gonna let random people on the internet then you might wanna lay off the interwebz for a while...

Speaking of blue mascots, a certain Capcom mascot should be right at home with Nintendo. *stares*

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Sonic is just a blue and faster mario, so no surprise here

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.