By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo 3DS sales almost 400K a week without Pokémon.

Tagged games:

outlawauron said:
What is the purpose of this thread.

To make me attempt suicide.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
If 3D movies make up 50% of box office totals and cost more, that means fewer people are going to see movies in 3D.

You are going to look silly when the 2DS comes out.

2DS will sale no more then the PS Vita.....that's my prediction, LOL but yeah.

Plus people won't buy a 2DS if they want to watch Disney/Dreamworks/Warner Bros. movies on a Nintendo Handheld, and they won't want to buy a 2DS to stream Hulu Plus upcoming 3D Library of movies.

There won't be a 2DS XL, because the 2DS is for ages 6 & under according to both Nintendo & everyone else in the world.

brendude13 said:
outlawauron said:
What is the purpose of this thread.

To make me attempt suicide.

LOL, may I ask why you would feel like that?

Well I guess the 2DS is doomed then.

snyps said:
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7784048128/h00521D61/

I LMAO at that true GIF statement/joke.

Around the Network

I won't be surprise if Monster Hunter moved more hardware than Pokémon.

If it sold cause of the 3d feature alone... Then there wouldn't have been a price drop and the 3ds sales wouldnt have dropped for the first few months...

3ds is selling so much cause of the superior games... It basically has zero competition... I love the 3d feature but its nothing without the games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Anyone seriously into 3D has a 3D TV and/or 3D monitor. I love 3D, but I'll watch my content on an HD screen, not the 3DS.

ethomaz said:
I won't be surprise if Monster Hunter moved more hardware than Pokémon.

Even middle-age Japanese women play Monster Hunter 4 according to a StreetPass tag I got for my Mii Plaza when the game barely released in Japan.....her Mii did look like she is in her 40's or 50's or older...I guess it's somewhat hard to tell with Mii's.

LOL but true. Plus she had every piece for every current puzzle Panal in puzzle swap...lucky mothertrucker, LOL.

JoeTheBro said:
Anyone seriously into 3D has a 3D TV and/or 3D monitor. I love 3D, but I'll watch my content on an HD screen, not the 3DS.

Oh no!!!!!! U mentioned HD in a Kaizer thread, prepare for a lecture about how HD is a gimmick

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.