By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Forza Motorsport 5 Japanese Preview from Tokyo Game Show Laments Severe Visual Degradation from E3 Build

They went from running on a titan to the X1 gpu that's why

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rdG81jhSie8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrdG81jhSie8

Somebody embed this video for me.

I do hope the cloud will bring in much needed visual touches to this game.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Why is a offscreen 720p compressed YouTube video being used to judge graphics? I can find terrible videos for every next gen game on YouTube.

Game looks great to me like it always has. Still my #1 launch title.

I don't give a fuck about xbox one, and I find microsoft high afficionados to be the most unpleasant race of gamers in existence, but I just would like everyone to admit that this game looks amazing.

is it the best looking ? better physics ? best online ?

I don't know, but whatever the answer is, the game looks amazing anyway.

Around the Network

Maybe it was running on PC at E3?

prayformojo said:

Playing on Xbox One and it looks great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JQAVr1mmE

prayformojo said:

I think I've read on neogaf that microsoft was showcasing xbox one games on "devkits", and someone found out and took a picture of a pc rig with a gtx titan inside.

I didn't realized it was that bad when people actually reminded my innocent being that every next gen console is using amd tech for the gpu.

tuscaniman99 said:
Why is a offscreen 720p compressed YouTube video being used to judge graphics? I can find terrible videos for every next gen game on YouTube.

Yeah sure of course there's always an excuse. I smiled looking at your butthurt comments on YouTube. "GayZone" really? That's the level of sophistication you can come up with in your insults?

God bless.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

allblue said:
tuscaniman99 said:

Yeah sure of course there's always an excuse. I smiled looking at your butthurt comments on YouTube. "GayZone" really? That's the level of sophistication you can come up with in your insults?

God bless.

Holly molly I thought you were joking.