By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Forza Motorsport 5 Japanese Preview from Tokyo Game Show Laments Severe Visual Degradation from E3 Build

prayformojo said:
Maybe it was running on PC at E3?

Lol it probably did. xD

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

Holly molly I thought you were joking.

Goodness me...

I suppose the positive thing is that he mostly keeps this side of himself under wraps on here.

Kresnik said:

Goodness me...

I suppose the positive thing is that he mostly keeps this side of himself under wraps on here.

To be fair my comments are close the same here and outside but I just receive bans here and when my comments are inoffensives lol

Kresnik said:
JoeTheBro said:

Holly molly I thought you were joking.

Goodness me...

Yeah, this dude kinda fucked himself bringing YT into the conversation. I'm willing to bet there are A LOT more people here that are the same way, they just haven't exposed themselves here. They know talking that shit about this being gay and that being gay will get them banned quickly. Sometimes I think that moderations suck but it's better than the wild west that is the YT comments section.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

ethomaz said:
MB1025 said:
Also Digital Foundry already confirmed that Forza 5 along with a few other games were on actual XB1 hardware at E3.

While I'm not saying this news is true my point is that DF is not reliable anymore (at least Leaderbead) because they confirmed Killer Instinct and Ryse in 1080p at E3 too running on actual Xbone.

Why do you keep posting this as fact?

DF said Ryse was 1080p "according to Crytek staff", and they said Killer Instinct is "almost certainly" pushing 1080p. They never confirmed either ran at 1080p.

Just because trolls on GAF claim something, it doesn't make it true if you post it somewhere else.

Unless you're talking about some other article than their E3 Xbone game by game breakdown. In which case I'll ask again, please share.

Around the Network

J_Allard said:

Why do you keep posting this as fact?

DF said Ryse was 1080p "according to Crytek staff", and they said Killer Instinct is "almost certainly" pushing 1080p. They never confirmed either ran at 1080p.

Just because trolls on GAF claim something, it doesn't make it true if you post it somewhere else.

Unless you're talking about some other article than their E3 Xbone game by game breakdown. In which case I'll ask again, please share.

Why so defensive?

The same article that says that the games are running in real Xbone units at E3 says the Ryse and Killer Instinct was running at 1080p... I just pointed that the article said a lot of thing wrong so I won't get that like a "confirmation" that at E3 the games are running in Xbone units.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-hands-on-with-xbox-one

ethomaz said:

Why so defensive?

The same article that says that the games are running in real Xbone units at E3 says the Ryse and Killer Instinct was running at 1080p... I just pointed that the article said a lot of thing wrong so I won't get that like a "confirmation" that at E3 the games are running in Xbone units.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-hands-on-with-xbox-one

I don't think you understand what defensive means. What am I defending here, the honor of Digital Foundry or something? You harp on this article a lot so I just wanted to know what you're reading.

From that very article you linked:

Crytek told them it was 1080p, they didn't confirm anything
They said it was almost surely running 1080p, again, no confirmation of anything

And these games were running on Xbones at E3. Everyone except Jonathan Blow knows this.

J_Allard said:

I don't think you understand what defensive means. What am I defending here, the honor of Digital Foundry or something? You harp on this article a lot so I just wanted to know what you're reading.

From that very article you linked:

Crytek told them it was 1080p, they didn't confirm anything
They said it was almost surely running 1080p, again, no confirmation of anything

And these games were running on Xbones at E3. Everyone except Jonathan Blow knows this.

Again there are no confirmation about Xbone games running in real Xbone at E3... the only article is that that I linked you, the same that says that KI and Ryse are 1080p.

And Crytek said the game was running at 1080p maybe because the game was running at 1080p at E3 in target devkits... same for Killer Instinct... after they ported to real Xbone devkits they have to sacrifice something.

ethomaz said:
MB1025 said:
Also Digital Foundry already confirmed that Forza 5 along with a few other games were on actual XB1 hardware at E3.

While I'm not saying this news is true my point is that DF is not reliable anymore (at least Leaderbead) because they confirmed Killer Instinct and Ryse in 1080p at E3 too running on actual Xbone.

Who says the games were not running at 1080P during E3.  It could be as final development went into effect, both developers decided to drop res so framerates stay consistent.  Without actually asking the developers if the E3 build was 1080P compared to now, you do not know if they were not correct.

Machiavellian said:

Who says the games were not running at 1080P during E3.  It could be as final development went into effect, both developers decided to drop res so framerates stay consistent.  Without actually asking the developers if the E3 build was 1080P compared to now, you do not know if they were not correct.

You are agreeing with me the DF article that says that the games are running in 1080p or in real Xbone hardware is innacurate... without the Devs says what happened is impossible to say.

So anybody that uses this old DF article for evidence I will take with a grain of salt.

I said the news is not true but try to use DF article like evidence is wrong.