By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ Wind Waker HD Is Now The 2nd Highest Title On eShop (US)! Super Metroid Is #1

Just stating that Wind Waker HD is the 1st Most Downloaded Title On eShop in US with 5 days of sales(1st is Trine2). This is due to the WiiU Bundle set at $299.99 and being available digital before retail which doesn't come intill oct 4th!

Its 8th Overall including Virtual Console. Many of these were from the 30 cent promo we had months ago.

Do you think it has sold much? Post your thoughts!

Around the Network

Where did you find this list?

tbone51 said:

Just stating that Wind Waker HD is the 2nd Most Downloaded Title On eShop in US with 3 days of sales(1st is Trine2). This is due to the WiiU Bundle set at $299.99 and being available digital before retail which doesn't come intill oct 4th!

Its 11th Overall including Virtual Console. Many of these were from the 30 cent promo we had months ago.

Is it due to the bundle? Does'nt the bundle already have WW pre-instaled on the system, therefor ppl buying the bundle do not download it on the eshop?

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

...only 2 more weeks until my LE arrives...patience is a virtue ! >.>

Metrium said:

Is it due to the bundle? Does'nt the bundle already have WW pre-instaled on the system, therefor ppl buying the bundle do not download it on the eshop?

There's a download card for the game, you have to access the eshop and put the code to get the game.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
Metrium said:
tbone51 said:

Just stating that Wind Waker HD is the 2nd Most Downloaded Title On eShop in US with 3 days of sales(1st is Trine2). This is due to the WiiU Bundle set at $299.99 and being available digital before retail which doesn't come intill oct 4th!

Its 11th Overall including Virtual Console. Many of these were from the 30 cent promo we had months ago.

You should get a download code with the bundle - no pre-installed software as i read. So this is most likely due to the bundle.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

mjo011 said:
Where did you find this list?

on WiiU eShop, its 11th overall including Virtual Console Titles, but 2nd Not including them.

My thought is that numbers would be nice.

Nice to see! Hope it sells well. Can't wait to pick my copy up on the 4th.

1doesnotsimply

Ok. Don't know what it's like in the US but in my region in Europe the e-shop only lists the weeks highest selling games, not the all-time best selling games.

Do you mean to say that WW is the 11th best selling game so far on the e-shop?