By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Peter Molyneux: GTA sales aren't impressive

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
Saeko said:
Will see how Godus will sell :p him already lyed a lot from kickstarter start.

How so? I haven't really been paying attention to it.

At start there was no word the pc version would be different of the ios & mobile version, and this is.

Ppl got to pay more pricey the Beta access in kickstarter campagn. its less pricey to just acess from steam now after the campagn, and steam user could get access befrore a lot of the backer...

There was no warning about any drm, but you can't play the game offline.

And i know some other thing happenend, but i don't remember everthing since i have backed 40+ project and get new almost every day on one ^^

I tested the beta, and atm, this just about clic clic clic clic clic every damn sec, and you can't enjoy to look your "civ" because you have absolutly 0 dowtime. i think its a downgrade from populous who was way better back in time.

(but this can still improve, but him should get this mouth closed and go back work on this game)

Around the Network

What a visionary!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

He's on the ball, eh? Good for him.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

pokoko said:
I don't even know what to say. I bet if one of his games managed even a fraction of that, he'd find it as impressive as hell.

"mr. molyneux, your latest game made 500 million in the last year and you have now 100m more in your bank account. impressive, isn't it?"

"no, i'm not impressed"

lol

Lol did anyone even read what he said? As always something gets pulled out of the context and thrown to dogs to tear apart.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

2 million sales in the first few days sure are common!

I hate this guy. Somehow he thinks it's good to say stupid things you already know beforehand everybody will disagree with. I'M SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I'VE DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND UNCOMMON VIEW ON THE GAMEINDUSTRY! I'm going to make a movie... a movie starring me...then people will take me super serial.

I want to have whatever he's smoking :D

m0ney said:
Lol did anyone even read what he said? As always something gets pulled out of the context and thrown to dogs to tear apart.

Yeah and he's still one of the biggest idiots in the industry.

tiffac said:

Yeah...

coming from the same guy who brought "Xbox one reception was unfair" to you...

Peter, y u so crazy?

Xen said:
tiffac said:

Yeah...

coming from the same guy who brought "Xbox one reception was unfair" to you...

Peter, y u so crazy?

I guess he wouldn't be so much fun, if he made normal comments xD