By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Am I the only one feeling that the most fanatic Sony fans seem too lack a bit of confidence in their favourite (yet-to-be-released) console? Why else take so much time to try and write down the X1 in thread after thread?

One thing I know for sure: I will be able to play Ryse, Forza, Project Spark and Titanfall exclusively on X1, who cares for 60fps, 30fps, 1080p, 900p, 720p aslong as the games look great and play even greater?

Around the Network

WiiU more powerful than XboxOne confirmed.
XD

walsufnir said:

Damn, ethomaz, of course I meant 720p and not 1080p. So the difference is even smaller as with 720pAA and 1080pNOAA.

Well I think in most cases 1080p with 2xAA will look better than 720p with 8xAA... that's my point.

I think GCI can do a comparision in his ring with screenshots and/or videos... it will be nice.

daredevil.shark said:
allblue said:
peshkavus said:
look at the Sony fans! at full force as usual. Hilarious!

All I see is a big talk about a futuristic box with infinite cloud power shedding its mythical power specs day after day with its fans going oh it's alright I can compromise there and there, after all it's still my beloved box.

Nothing matters about the things you were promised, not about the power inside the box that you praised so much at the beginning. I mean I'm such a fan who cares if the product doesn't ryse up to its promises?

Hilarious indeed!

Good point. Now nobody mentions the "all mighty cloud". We all knew from the beginning its just a marketing tactic.

Jeez there are hundreds of you sony def. force or whatever your group called these days and there are 1 or 2 MS supporter here getting bullied everyday. Just defending the underdogs.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

endimion said:
LOL that thread is another funny joke with a lot of crap being told.

there isn't a single game that is tapping in the true power of either box so far. launch titles are always bad references, we all know that if we have been gaming for more than one generation.

now the superior power of the PS4 lol yeah maybe, even though I still don't take the 50% more power being a major issue (which is not actually 50% if you take everything together) it is not that big of gap when it comes down to console but whatever, even if it is, devs won't bother right away and most won't throw more money at dev cost just for the sake of having fans being able to tell there copy is better. we've seen that generation after generation. there will be more game that are on par no matter what than with huge differences (for multiplat of course).
I keep seeing comparison of drive club and forza especially on the environment part. Are people serious ???? those two games are not even in the same ball park, I would take Forza with absolutely no decor and environment effects over any second zone racing game with busy environments and day/night effect. It's a racing simulation I'm buying not a Hiking site seeing sand box game I'm looking for when I buy forza. if they improve the physics and handling of the car, give me actual real life tracks and improve slightly the looks of the car I'll be more happy than with any night effect(god racing by night beside enduro is just plain ridiculous and painful, in game and IRL) or lightning landscape or what not. When I drive I look at the road and maybe the other cars and I want them to react properly the rest is just extra.... any game going at it the other way around is just an arcade game that pretends to be a sim not a true sim

and finally saying PS is superior to XB is just a bad argument, it's more graphically powerful than the XB1 and that's pretty much it.
to me the XB1 is and will be still a far superior product this gen, considering my use and my needs, even once you take into the equation the specs. So yeah to me it is still a superior piece of hardware and it is for most people that choose that console.
the game library of PS exclusive never interested me beside a couple titles that came in late in the gen, the rest of the services, OS, apps add ons is just plain mediocre and seems to keep that trend for the new gen compared to what I expect from my main entertainment box in the house.

sure if you look for a pure gaming rig maybe and even then I wonder why would you buy a console then and not a better PC or just wait for the steam box. To me as more powerful as the PS4 might turn out to be it is still a bland and unoriginally basic home console rig that provides me with nothing more than a graphical improvement over last/current gen. Nothing I'm willing to throw money at right now.

@bolded, maybe thats where all the desperation comes from

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Damn, ethomaz, of course I meant 720p and not 1080p. So the difference is even smaller as with 720pAA and 1080pNOAA.

Well I think in most cases 1080p with 2xAA will look better than 720p with 8xAA... that's my point.

I think GCI can do a comparision in his ring with screenshots and/or videos... it will be nice.

We don't need CGI, we need actual footage of the games that are released. No theoretical nonsense, I want direct screen-grabs so I can see for myself.

I can tell the difference between people who know specs and people who don't. Don't believe for a second that PS4 is going to be running games at 1080p/60fps while Xbox One will be running the same games 900p/30fps. The difference between these two consoles is about 15fps. If a game is running 1080p/30fps on PS4 then that same game will be 900p/30fps on Xbox One at worst. Both of these consoles are way behind the curve. I already see it has begun, however that some people believe the PS4 is a technical beast. My PC is running a FX-8320 (8 cores @ 3.5ghz) and a 7950 (2.8tflops) and I run BF3 max settings (4xMSAA, 1080P, etc) just at 60fps and its not a locked 60fps at that. You guys are delusional if you think games on PS4 will be all 1080p/60fps with all the bells and whistles. Compromises will have to be made for both consoles. If you want graphics build a PC. I'm buying a Xbox One for the games and online experience. I've been waiting for Killer Instinct for 15 years. I'll buy a PS4 later for Naught Dog. This spec arguing is a waste of time. PC master race is already laughing at both sides.

peshkavus said:
daredevil.shark said:
allblue said:
peshkavus said:
look at the Sony fans! at full force as usual. Hilarious!

All I see is a big talk about a futuristic box with infinite cloud power shedding its mythical power specs day after day with its fans going oh it's alright I can compromise there and there, after all it's still my beloved box.

Nothing matters about the things you were promised, not about the power inside the box that you praised so much at the beginning. I mean I'm such a fan who cares if the product doesn't ryse up to its promises?

Hilarious indeed!

Good point. Now nobody mentions the "all mighty cloud". We all knew from the beginning its just a marketing tactic.

Jeez there are hundreds of you sony def. force or whatever your group called these days and there are 1 or 2 MS supporter here getting bullied everyday. Just defending the underdogs.

Nothing wrong with them. Most aren't even an easy enemy to call :)

Looks like the "unlimited power of Xbone, which can emulate galaxies through use of the cloud" isnt quite what M$ would though it would be.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Cleary397 said:
Looks like the "unlimited power of Xbone, which can emulate galaxies through use of the cloud" isnt quite what M$ would though it would be.

What's this? Kindergarten-level? Why these comments, I wonder...