By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

The problem is: what means native? Will there be a native 1080p signal transported to your TV? Yes. Will the game render at 1080p internally? Obviously not.

Native means always no type of upscaling... native means render in that resolution.

Then I am looking forward to the analysis of launch games from both systems. Again, 1080p was used with GT5 and we know what this meant.

Around the Network
peshkavus said:
look at the Sony fans! at full force as usual. Hilarious!

All I see is a big talk about a futuristic box with infinite cloud power shedding its mythical power specs day after day with its fans going oh it's alright I can compromise there and there, after all it's still my beloved box.

Nothing matters about the things you were promised, not about the power inside the box that you praised so much at the beginning. I mean I'm such a fan who cares if the product doesn't ryse up to its promises?

Hilarious indeed!

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Dark_Feanor said:

Has anyone ever seen any footage from "The Order" running in a retail or dev-kit PS4 unit?

I can´tunderstand how people fight for vapor. Specialy PS4 fanatics. A little more and people will be saing the One is on pair with the WiiU.

PS: Well, ethomas, I have made some calculations and considering CPU+GPU performance, GPU being 70% of overall performance in the best-case- scenario the PS4 is 20% more powerfull (raw performance). This is without optimization

Wrong, we don't have the PS4's CPU clock rate and the PS4 has a much higher  system bandwidth, it's 30% at the lowest. 

walsufnir said:

Then I am looking forward to the analysis of launch games from both systems. Again, 1080p was used with GT5 and we know what this meant.

GT5 runs at 1080p... true and native 1080p... I think your definition of 1080p is a bit confuse. 1080p means "1080 vertical lines in progressive scan"... horizontal can be anything... 1280x1080p é true 1080p like 1920x1080p.

1600x900 is bigger than 1280x1080 but do you really want to compare Xbone with PS3?

I'm so out of this thread, it's turned into a spiteful sausage fest for fans on both sides and its only going to end in warnings/bans.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

GT5 runs at 1080p... true and native 1080p... I think your definition of 1080p is a bit confuse. 1080p means "1080 vertical lines in progressive scan"... horizontal can be anything... 1280x1080p é true 1080p like 1920x1080p.

1600x900 is bigger than 1280x1080 but do you really want to compare Xbone with PS3?

No I am not confusing it. People expect 1080p to be 1920x1080, progressive. We will see how this will turn out. Especially I am looking forward on how IQ will be. 1080p without decent AA looks like crap, 720p with decent AA can look wonderful.

allblue said:
peshkavus said:
look at the Sony fans! at full force as usual. Hilarious!

All I see is a big talk about a futuristic box with infinite cloud power shedding its mythical power specs day after day with its fans going oh it's alright I can compromise there and there, after all it's still my beloved box.

Nothing matters about the things you were promised, not about the power inside the box that you praised so much at the beginning. I mean I'm such a fan who cares if the product doesn't ryse up to its promises?

Hilarious indeed!

Good point. Now nobody mentions the "all mighty cloud". We all knew from the beginning its just a marketing tactic.

If your judging a system on there first line up of games then you clearly have issues with the way you think. People still think PS3 is more powerful then 360 because of there recent exclusive games.. well when was 360s last major exclusive game? PS3 does not have a FPS game that looks better then Halo 4 just like 360 doesn't have a game that looks as good as The Last of Us.

Killzone ShadowFall is Sonys biggest FPS game and it looks great but to compare it to games that aren't in the same budget line up is unfair. How about we wait and compare Killzone to Halo 5? and why do I get the impression that Halo 5 will blow it to bits in every category. All im saying is stop comparing which console is better in graphics when it doesn't make a difference. You will still buy a XB1 or PS4 even if it is a weaker system.

Edit - For the idiots claiming Cloud is all talk, why dont you wait for the console to be released before making stupid statments.

oh man, this thread has been a fun read!

kitler53 said:
oh man, this thread has been a fun read!

Oh, don't leave just yet, I expect more funny posts!