By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So wait did I ever send shots at MS Fans in the OP? The dude who got moderated sent shots @ Sony fans. I said the Xbones weaker GPU is showing and I deserve a ban? Hmm....

And I saw it on GAF and decided to post it here. Had nothing to do with me trying to convert anyone.

Wow you guys are sensitive.

Around the Network

A cheetah runs fast!

Daisuke72 said:
So wait did I ever send shots at MS Fans in the OP? The dude who got moderated sent shots @ Sony fans. I said the Xbones weaker GPU is showing and I deserve a ban? Hmm....

And I saw it on GAF and decided to post it here. Had nothing to do with me trying to convert anyone.

You said "Killer Instinct at 720P and Ryse at 900P. Xbones weak GPU is showing."

kitler53 said:
oh man, this thread has been a fun read!

Pure Gold already and selnor hasn't even shown up yet

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Nsanity said:
Daisuke72 said:

You said "Killer Instinct at 720P and Ryse at 900P. Xbones weak GPU is showing."

That's not sending shots at the fanbase that's my assessment of the hardware. Take it however you want but that's just the cold hard truth.

Like I said I presented facts only while you stans get angry. 

Around the Network

I'm a little confuse here... at what level a known fact get into flamebait?

I mean if I created a thread "Xbox One's GPU is weaker than PS4's GPU"... it is a flamebait or just a fact?

ethomaz said:
I'm a little confuse here... at what level a known fact get into flamebait?

I mean if I created a thread "Xbox One's GPU is weaker than PS4's GPU"... it is a flamebait or just a fact?

'Oh look it's my alter ego'. Lol

certain individuals were claiming me and Ethomaz are the same person

Ashadian said:

'Oh look it's my alter ego'. Lol

certain individuals were claiming me and Ethomaz are the same person

What? Where?

Porcupine_I said:
kitler53 said:
oh man, this thread has been a fun read!

Pure Gold already and selnor hasn't even shown up yet

You never met MikeB then!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

This thread has positively gone to hell so here's a cute kitten to calm you guys down.

I'm locking the thread and will be discuss with other mods what should be done with the OP.

Signature goes here!