By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skater Boy talks about Kingdom Hearts III

ctk495 said:
It looks like a lot of series that where exclusive to the ps2 are either going multiplatform or being exclusive to the wii and these seems to make some sony fanboys really angry.

I do understand that, and I respect that. What makes me angry though is the fact that they love the PS2 version and then are angry that it comes to Wii. Like Wii is somehow a weaker platform than PS2. 

Just accept that PS3 will have great games, but won´t be the new PS2. There probably won´t be a PS2 this gen. Blame Sony for it´s businessplan that resulted in mediocre sales and not Nintendo for having succes with less horsepower. 

And for !?~$±* sake, complain about a game when you played it! 

Around the Network

>I would go into a long post telling everyone exactly how much of a Wii-hater you are, but you'd just leave the topic, and never click on it again, so what's the point?

Why would I take your bait and let you ruin everybody's thread here? Like how you are trying to turn Soriku into a flame war? I simply chose to take the highroad and ignore your petty insults.

now, back to the topic.

Kingdom Hearts game is perfect for Wii, but it makes no sense for it to be a Wii exclusive if all Disney wants is money. PS2 still commands a huge install base and if it should be on there too.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Don't get too ahead of yourself here Soriku. We'll just have to wait and see, because in the chance it is released on PS3 we'll just give the people who post here with lower moral standards, ammo to use against the Wii.

When its confirmed, then we'll celebrate. Not until. We'll see some news about Square-Enix Wii support around E3, I'm assuming, and an outside chance of some announcments in the near future.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:
From Square's current trends, the main games are coming to the PS3, so maybe they are arguing between themselves as to where the game will go before coding it (I would assume that they have the story done, and all the levels sorted out)

FF XIII and SO4 were in development for the PS3 before the Wii became a success.

Why do people still bring that up?

SO4 has no platform as you yourself have said

also KH is not going to be out for a while, and by the time they actually have to make a decision for the platform FF XIII could have been released, and it will be a success

I also beleive that much of the FF audience will buy KH, so it would make sense to keep them together

kingofwale said:
>I would go into a long post telling everyone exactly how much of a Wii-hater you are, but you'd just leave the topic, and never click on it again, so what's the point?

Why would I take your bait and let you ruin everybody's thread here? Like how you are trying to turn Soriku into a flame war? I simply chose to take the highroad and ignore your petty insults.

now, back to the topic.

Kingdom Hearts game is perfect for Wii, but it makes no sense for it to be a Wii exclusive if all Disney wants is money. PS2 still commands a huge install base and if it should be on there too.

Whats the difference if it comes to the PS2 aswell? Wii will be the only nextgen system the game is on.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

> Whats the difference if it comes to the PS2 aswell? Wii will be the only nextgen system the game is on.

because it would be a cheap, simple port and it will sell well, Obviously Disney (according to SB)'s intention is to make Money, porting it on PS2 will give you that Sony fanbase that bought KH1 and KH2.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Square will make this for PS3. Its speculation sure. But i dont see it being exclusive, Square always look after Sony, just like Namco.

Ynwa.

kingofwale said:

Exclusives usually sell more than multiplatform games. Besides focussing on one plaform increases the quality, save development time and money.

Disney want as much profit from this game as possible but will want to ensure its quality.

PS2 might be alive and well, but not for releases like this. It´s very hard to market new software for PS2. Series like Madden and Guitar Hero still sell of course, but I´m sure people won´t buy epic games in masses anymore now 46 million people have already transferred to the current gen.

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Square will make this for PS3. Its speculation sure. But i dont see it being exclusive, Square always look after Sony, just like Namco.

Real constructive arguments there Tyephoid.. because square always looks after sony..¬¬ 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

@kingofwale

I'll attempt to avoid you in the future, however, I'll continue to call BS on passive-agressive posts against any particular system, with the intent to insult the userbase, owners, manufacturers, or developers who work on said system, as I see them.

No one should be forced to have their console laughed at, in an intelligent conversation.

No to even mention the fact that you seem to be totally against the supported-logic presented by Skater Boy(because we know Square-Enix loves multiplats), you said:

"It would be a PS360 game, with watered downed version for Wii with waggle control"

...implying of course, that real games are on the PS3 or 360, and all Wii versions are simply inferior unplayable ports with poor controls, graphics, and features. Motion controls are marginalized with the term "waggle."

These comments are insulting to Wii-owners, and even if they have some truth, you should have the class to not bring it up unless its called for, which, fyi, is not every other post you make.

You don't like the Wii, we get it. Now, keep it to yourself and we won't keep running into this problem.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.