By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Sales For Monster Hunter With Monster Lines! (Pics)

Yeahhhhhhhh? or Yeahhhhhhhhh?

I'll Say Hell Yeahhhhhhhhh! 107 65.64%

Yeah Yeah Yeahhhhhhhh 8 4.91%

.......YEAHHHHHHHHHH 10 6.13%

Yes Pls *.* 8 4.91%

"Meh" Trololololo 30 18.40%

Total:163
Lawlight said:
So, people think that this will be bigger than the PSP games despite the massive fall in sales in recent Monster Hunter games? lol, delusional

are you mad or something? We are happy sales will be good? Why are you being negative?

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
So, people think that this will be bigger than the PSP games despite the massive fall in sales in recent Monster Hunter games? lol, delusional

This is first MH game for the 3DS that's not an enhanced version or a port. The other ones were basically ports of Tri.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
Lawlight said:

This is first MH game for the 3DS that's not an enhanced version or a port. The other ones were basically ports of Tri.

which 1.93mil sales is F***ing huge!

Lawlight said:

Maybe because we've had 5 different versions of MH3?

Not because its Nintendo exclusive now.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

More!

Promo in a subway!

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
I hope Nintendo or Capcom are releasing the digital numbers..

Of course :) One should hear such numbers by Sunday evening before the stock markets open in tokyo :) shareholders will want to know.

Nintendo and Capcom right now:

Vita TV...Lol

Glad to see Monster Hunter doing so well over there, I knew it was a phenomenon in Japan, but damn.

I hope this game gets localized! I really loved Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"