By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best thing you have ever stole?

Tavin said:
Thatmax said:
a big coil of magnesium from chemistry, my eyes will never be the same again :(

jajaajajaj, what did you do with it ?  you burn it ??

yep, we put it in a plastic bowl and... lets just say no-ones gonna be using that bowl anytime soon

Around the Network

I found a $10 dollar bill on the ground the other day. You talked about random things you see on the street, well, thats what I saw.

A Golf Buggie from a Golf Course whilst the occupants were taking their shot, I drove it on the foot path to home.

ArtofAngels said:
A Golf Buggie from a Golf Course whilst the occupants were taking their shot, I drove it on the foot path to home.

NICE!!! but i hink that goes from petty theft to the grand theft auto category

Your mother's virginity.

(Kidding, kidding!!)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

that is pretty hardcore

They didn't even try to stop me, I did drop their bag of belongings on the ground for them as I bailed.

Before I had a car I used to take the trolly home with the shopping, I still have it, it's now my miniture clothes line.

I once snagged the weathervane from the top of the town clock after a few jars. Also, back in the day before barcode scanners, I used to swap the price tags on spectrum games.

purple rain ( does it count? )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

once i stole a free keychain from a sketchers shoe