By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best thing you have ever stole?

A dictionary from elementary school.

Around the Network

I was a medic in the Finnish Defence Force for the most of 2005. Once I had the annoying, althought not incredibly unpleasant, job of cleaning a storage room at the barrack hospital, and came across a bunch of old first aid bandage packs (the kind every soldier is supposed to carry). I hadn't seen the type before, so I looked for a date on the packaging, and found out they were from the 1940s! Most of the strechers we used during regular training were "wartime" (as stuff from WW2 is referred to in Finland), but I couldn't believe finding stuff like this in a place so many servicemen had access to.

Naturally, me and my buddy split them up, and took them home on our next weekend leave/holiday/whatever you call it. I've contemplated giving some to a museum, or selling them online, but so far haven't done anything.

This might sound horrifying to some readers with a military background, but please understand that the Finnish army is based on universal conscription, and conscription armies that haven't seen action in over 60 years aren't very highly motivated. =P

I once stole a SNES console..........

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

A street sign for "Joe's Mother's Road" (JO MAMA)

and there are 2 signs that say "Speed Hump" (instead of speed bump) near my mall and I want to take one of those.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

i once stole a GBA...long time ago

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:

Your mother's virginity.

(Kidding, kidding!!)

actually, that is physically impossible unless u were fertalized outside ur mother's body.

^ He meant highway's mom, not his own.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
CrashMan said:
^ He meant highway's mom, not his own.

Thanks for clearing that up

^that doesn't matter
If highway's mom gave birth to highway, then she already lost her virginity

i have stolen a lot of things i borrowed because i forget it's not mine and take them away with me.

Also i'm waiting for the day i'll break a basketball basket while dunking so i can take it home.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"