By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best thing you have ever stole?

I work part time in a big warehouse with lots of food so sometimes I´ll steal snacks for after work... can´t tell how many traffic stuff I´ve stolen over the years... I always give them to my cousin... his party cellar looks like construction site... even a old traffic ligth I snaged once... but not from a dangerous place since it was out anyway

Around the Network

i stole a PS2 demo out of a game store before when i was 13 years old. it was worth considering the wealth of content on the PS2 DVD.

I don't know if it's theft, but there was this time when i was like 8, when i bought a really cheap ice cream and when i went to the fridge to take it out, i took out a more expensive one .... i felt like crap for days and then went to leave the difference in money to the store =(, i just couldn't live with that ...

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

a sign for the Summer X-Games when the were in Philadelphia for the second time. It had fallen down so we picked it up and took it home with us. I don't have it any more, but it was pretty cool.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well, I used to make a habbit of stealing them little chocolate footballs in Tescos and other shops that have pic-n-mix. I stopped when my parents found out (I had all chocolate around my mouth when I went to catch up with them as they were leaving the store.)

What was I thinking????? That cheap-chocolate tastes like arse.

Around the Network

I stole a tape measure once. That's pretty much it.

a big coil of magnesium from chemistry, my eyes will never be the same again :(

A lot of stuff, most of which I don't remember. I haven't stole in a long time though. One I do remember is that I stole a couple of my friends Yu-Gi-Oh cards when I was younger, But he had a lot of them so I don't think he noticed.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Hmm,

I once stole a hotel breakfast

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Thatmax said:
a big coil of magnesium from chemistry, my eyes will never be the same again :(

jajaajajaj, what did you do with it ?  you burn it ??

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa