By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Who will be on top? PS3 vs 360

^
same

Around the Network

What do you mean by "there are naive people who won't give PS3 a chance"?And why all the people that will not give ps3 a chance are naive?Someone could claim the opposite!If you want my personal opinion 360 will finally finish third.So what?This will happen because of Japaneses' hate for foreign products or love for native ones(call it as you like).And if finally sony makes it to the second place does this makes it a winner?Of course not!Come on guys.Don't play fools.Whatever happens Sony is the big loser of the current generation!They handled terribly the huge advantage they had from the previous gen and despite being first by a huge margin they now struggle to finish second!!On the other hand i believe Microsoft will double sales from the previous era.So,who's the real winner?

PooperScooper said:
Gamer4life said:
@pooperscooper

Considering at the time PS3 owners had nothing else to play and GTA series was a fixture on past SONY platforms a small lead is disappointing. It's funny how SONY fanboys can't argue with what I have to say and only can pick out one fault. I guess they can't admit defeat.

A. reported for trolling

B. I find it funny you are saying "It's funny how SONY fanboys can't argue with what I have to say and only can pick out one fault"

C. I edited my point and disproved everything else you said.

why did you report him???

everyone on this forums can have his opinion, not only the PS3 fanboys...

Hell I thought of reporting him just for his lack of logic....but I couldn't find that under the rules.

Wow amazing, last year it was 95% wii vs 4.5% ps3 vs 0.5% 360, when it came to fans on this site.

Now its 30% ps3, and even 10% 360!!!! with 60% being wii fans.

Very impressive.

On topic:

Well time for one of LEO-J'S CRAZY PREDICTIONS!!!

The ps3 will outsell the 360 LTD by the end of they year

THAT CONCLUDE'S ONE OF LEO-J'S CRAZY PREDICTIONS!!!(hint: he said GTA 4 would kill the wii rofl!!)

That is all =)

mM
Around the Network

@ Mr. Squilliam

I sure hope you were just taking the side of the 360 because no one else would. Your arguements were horrible. For example, how does Microsoft making a few mice make them any more capable of developing a motion sensing device? IT DOESNT. That was quite possibly the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

Let's look at their attempts:

Software - They've been in this industry for 20 years and they still haven't got it right.
Hardware (Mice, Keyboard) - Poor design on many of their products, low quality, not comfortable, not compatible)
Console - RROD Anyone? 2 years in and they still haven't fixed it.

And now you're asking them to make a motion sensing controller, and you think they can do it better than Sony?

Just keep coming with those crazy predictions Leo....remember all you have to do is be right once to be hailed as a prophet.

eliasg said:
PooperScooper said:
Gamer4life said:
@pooperscooper

Considering at the time PS3 owners had nothing else to play and GTA series was a fixture on past SONY platforms a small lead is disappointing. It's funny how SONY fanboys can't argue with what I have to say and only can pick out one fault. I guess they can't admit defeat.

A. reported for trolling

B. I find it funny you are saying "It's funny how SONY fanboys can't argue with what I have to say and only can pick out one fault"

Have you looked at his "opinion"? It's pure stupidity.

Username2324 said:
eliasg said:
PooperScooper said:
Gamer4life said:
@pooperscooper

A. reported for trolling

Coming from a person who has been banned before

Gamer4life said:
Username2324 said:
eliasg said:

Coming from a person who has been banned before

How does his being banned have to do with you being stupid (his words not mine)?

If anything I think you just proved his point.

Also... at least he isn't 3k VGC dollars in the hole from being banned.