By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Nintendo created a $100 3DS TV box, would you buy it?

hell no. portable portables ftw

Around the Network

Nah, i already have a 3DS that is able to play all the 3DS games I have, either At home or outside my house.

if Wii U sold 3DS games on eshop I would get them. I wouldn't get another box and controller, no.

Absolutely, there was a 1DS fake going around a week or 2 ago that looked like the perfect device. I really hope Nintendo looks into something like this.

http://img.digitaltrends.com/image/nintendo-1ds-970x0.jpg

http://img.digitaltrends.com/image/nintendo-1ds-spoof-325x337.png

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

you mean a 1DS?

yeah sure I would I mean it has a Nintendo logo on the box right?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Yes.  At this point in time I would buy that over a WiiU any day.

No because I already have one, its call the Wii U.

Nintendo leak that the Wii U and 3DS are going to heavily connect and work with one another. I can easily see myself playing 3DS games on the Wii U. I don't know, it feel realistic once you think about it.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

The low res would look like shit on tv.

and what about street pass ? and games that require touch controls....

not a feasible idea.

This is what the next gen console/handheld hybrid should be

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I seriously think the vita tv idea is going to flop and I think if Nintendo did it too it would flop. The reason why Nintendo sells handholds so well is BECAUSE people LIKE to be on the move with them. I love my 3ds and I just couldn't see myself buying a 3ds tv and if I bought it I highly doubt I would use it much.