By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Polyphony: Gran Turismo 7 for PS4 in "a year or two"

Tagged games:

GT 6 Prologue lol

Around the Network

Cancel your GT6 preorders, the very very very few of you who are getting it.

BasilZero said:
kupomogli said:

So dont get GT6 if you havent played GT5?

Most people getting GT6 already own GT5.  If they haven't played GT5, I doubt they're interested in picking up GT6 and would rather pick up a next gen console and an inferior game like Drive Club or Forza instead.  Dem graphics.

kupomogli said:

lol. GT6 is a surefire million seller. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BasilZero said:

Oh I was asking about myself actually since I was planning to get GT5 XL but then this was announced :P.

Oh.  Okay.  It might sell 100,000 if there are more people like you :P.  I just think it's a dumb idea releasing it on the PS3, and now that they announce the sequel on PS4 in a year or two, they're practically saying to not buy their game.

It's like if Rockstar came out and said, we're releasing DLC and there will be a complete edition within the next two years.  How many people do you think wouldn't purchase GTA5?  Not a lot, I still would because of how amazing the game looks, but they'd lose some sales.

Around the Network
ethomaz right now

Good, I need a gt on the ps4.

GT5 may have taken a while but it was still the best racing sim this gen. Hope they don't rush GT7, I'd rather wait and get a better game.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Most devs have the courtesy not to mention that they're already deep in work on the next numbered entry in the series before its predecessor is out.

Seriously, Did they begin GT6 and 7 development at once in late 2010 or something? I guess that would explain the lack of a Vita entry... more manpower and whatnot.

Love and tolerate.

I wanna see it go one on one with forza in sales released same day same year :P