By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aonuma says Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess might get HD remakes if some other studio does it

Tagged games:

Would you get a HD remake of Skyward Sword and/or Twilight Princess?

Twilight Princess HD 55 43.65%

Skyward Sword HD 16 12.70%

Both 55 43.65%

Total:126

hmmm

What should be doing Grezzo now? MM3D? Or maybe they are hinting for one of those two made by Grezzo?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Count me in...and lol at the SS hate !

I'm torn...between my apathy for the Wii U and Skyward Sword...and my yearning to play Twilight Princess without a Wiimote.

At the same time, neither game really needs to be remade. Skyward Sword looks fine, and from what I've seen of TP, it looks fine too. More than that, at least Windwaker you can justify because it was released on the Gamecube, but the other two came out on the Wii. Heck, you can buy new copies of either game today, so what is even the point?

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Honestly, neither one of them. Both games are still "new", no reason to remake them yet. I would prefer other Gamecube games instead of Wii games. The only Wii game I would like Nintendo to remake is Xenoblade and make a digital release please!

Nintendo and PC gamer

fucking lazy as usual... new stories is what i want

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

They shouldn't remake games that you can play on Wii U, that's what backwards compatibility is for. Freaking journalists. Always crying at Nintendo for remaking old games but at the same time asking for more remakes at interviews.

kirby007 said:

Why are they lazy? Nothing got confirmed. But sure, blame Nintendo for the questions they get asked.....like he said, there are no plans for other Zelda Remakes. He can't say "never ever motherfu**ers." I totally see the truth in Rol's post now "Nintendo Fans always complaining for no good reason."

Nah, neither need remakes.

kirby007 said:

Is it lazy if they handle the new stories while other sub teams from different studious handle the remasters?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Th3PANO said:
kirby007 said:

Why are they lazy? Nothing got confirmed. But sure, blame Nintendo for the questions they get asked.....like he said, there are no plans for other Zelda Remakes. He can't say "never ever motherfu**ers." I totally see the truth in Rol's post now "Nintendo Fans always complaining for no good reason."

ok maybe not lazy because even remakes need work, but that work could also be used on a fresh IP or something.

and yes i complain but with good reason because I miss the new games from the old days, i feel nintendo needs to do something fresh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.