By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aonuma says Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess might get HD remakes if some other studio does it

Tagged games:

Would you get a HD remake of Skyward Sword and/or Twilight Princess?

Twilight Princess HD 55 43.65%

Skyward Sword HD 16 12.70%

Both 55 43.65%

Total:126

I wonder if Anouma opened this Pandora's box on purpose.

Around the Network

I love it, bring them all in HD glory. Give it to Platinum Games to make as long as you make something new.

How about neither? I want games that need an HD remake such as Majoras Mask rather than the ones that havn't aged poorly like both of these games...

Nintendo has outstanding art direction that, imo, made both of these games age well... There are some rough edges here and there but nothing that will put a zelda fan out of the experience

However I do feel as though Majoras Mask hasn't aged quite as well so I would much rather have ds, gameboy, or n64 games and etc remade for wiiU or 3ds... Even wind waker... as zomfg as the HD remake looks, still didn't need it really...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Grezzo might be too small for these maybe MM but these?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Skyward Sword is a bit too soon though :/

Around the Network
okr said:
Both, please - and just for the record, I still think it was a mistake not to develop Skyward Sword as a Wii U launch game.

No it was a mistake to drop the Wii support so quickly. Outside of SS it had nothing for like what, 2 years basically.

Too soon to remake these games surely.

Do it! Do it!! I support this move!!! I'd buy every one if given the chance.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

ktay95 said:
okr said:
Both, please - and just for the record, I still think it was a mistake not to develop Skyward Sword as a Wii U launch game.

No it was a mistake to drop the Wii support so quickly. Outside of SS it had nothing for like what, 2 years basically.

Last Story, Pandoras tower, Xenoblade. I'd hardly call those nothing.

I hate them both ,and I'm desperate to play Majora's Mask.