By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When are you going to jump on the next gen bandwagon?

when are you going to jump on the next gen bandwagon?

At launch. Have to get th... 43 31.16%

6 months from now. I can wait a bit. 24 17.39%

1 year from now. I like taking my time. 17 12.32%

over a year from now. slo... 18 13.04%

I have no interest going ... 7 5.07%

this poll is stupid. 16 11.59%

PC master race. 13 9.42%

Total:138

Already there with Wii U, 3DS, and Vita!

PS4 when it drops to $300 or some really nice bundle. Still undecided about Xbox One.

Around the Network

Nov 29

Already got Vita and 3DS. But for me personally, Next-Gen is all about betta grfx. You can hate me if you like. :P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

PC master race

Well, I could get a next-gen console too eventually, but at this point, I really doubt it. Something would have to change with the game market radically. But if I do get a next-gen console, it'll probably be a PS4. I have absolutely no trust in MS, and Nintendo just doesn't appeal to me. On the other hand, I've got mostly good experiences with Playstation products and don't really see Sony to be as 'evil' as MS (ie. I feel I can trust them more).

I have a VITA and a 3ds.
But, I guess I will buy the PS4 when it arrive in Brazil

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I can get really specific. Dec. 26 of this year for me. I'm requesting nothing but Best Buy gift cards from my family and friends for Christmas, and then I'll be putting them all toward an Xbox One on Boxing Day =)

That's the plan anyway. I'll be buying one that day regardless of the gift cards, but I'm hoping I can get at least $250 worth of gift cards to lighten the hit on my wallet a bit.

Around the Network

May 2013 - Wii U

Vote: This poll is stupid. 

November with the Wii U Zelda bundle :D

Nintendo and PC gamer

Did with WiiU & will use PC for mainstream games (dont need $400-500 consoles for that)

Well 3DS June 21st 2011, I think?
Vita Feb 29th 2012
Wii U May 16th 2013 (gone now, will get again, next year)
PS4 Nov 15th 2013

Now this is the issue I'm having, the name for this poll is wrong, Next-Gen should not be considered the bandwagon, seeing it's a natural upgrade that only makes sense, now going from 360 to PS4, can be considered bandwagon, but not entirely, depending on reasoning

Handheld? September 2012.

Home console? Probably late 2014.