Forums - Gaming Discussion - When are you going to jump on the next gen bandwagon?

when are you going to jump on the next gen bandwagon?

At launch. Have to get th... 43 31.16%
 
6 months from now. I can wait a bit. 24 17.39%
 
1 year from now. I like taking my time. 17 12.32%
 
over a year from now. slo... 18 13.04%
 
I have no interest going ... 7 5.07%
 
this poll is stupid. 16 11.59%
 
PC master race. 13 9.42%
 
Total:138

probably end of Q1 next year. when the PS4 launches here ill probably get it a few weeks after launch



Around the Network

Already there with my Wii U



I started Gen 8 in 2011 with 3DS, and continued it in 2012 with Vita & Wii U. PS4 & Xbox One aren't definite purchases yet though. I have a gaming PC and there's just not enough exclusive content that I'm interested in on either console to justify me putting out $400-500 dollars, especially since there's a lot of games I'll be getting in a few months.



i usually get on a yr after release but i think im gonna get on this year unless theres supply issues and i cant get my hands on it. i see it being pointless playing the big winter games NFS BF COD on current gen HW unless $ is the issue for you



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

Maris said:

I started Gen 8 in 2011 with 3DS, and continued it in 2012 with Vita & Wii U. PS4 & Xbox One aren't definite purchases yet though. I have a gaming PC and there's just not enough exclusive content that I'm interested in on either console to justify me putting out $400-500 dollars, especially since there's a lot of games I'll be getting in a few months.


just wait until mass effect comes on PS4 and Xbox one. maybe a certain character would be enough for you to get one of them then



Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Maris said:

I started Gen 8 in 2011 with 3DS, and continued it in 2012 with Vita & Wii U. PS4 & Xbox One aren't definite purchases yet though. I have a gaming PC and there's just not enough exclusive content that I'm interested in on either console to justify me putting out $400-500 dollars, especially since there's a lot of games I'll be getting in a few months.


just wait until mass effect comes on PS4 and Xbox one. maybe a certain character would be enough for you to get one of them then

PC :D

I'll get to see him in glorious high-detail PC master race glory!



Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
Maris said:

I started Gen 8 in 2011 with 3DS, and continued it in 2012 with Vita & Wii U. PS4 & Xbox One aren't definite purchases yet though. I have a gaming PC and there's just not enough exclusive content that I'm interested in on either console to justify me putting out $400-500 dollars, especially since there's a lot of games I'll be getting in a few months.


just wait until mass effect comes on PS4 and Xbox one. maybe a certain character would be enough for you to get one of them then

PC :D

I'll get to see him in glorious high-detail PC master race glory!


LOL do you preffer playing ME with mouse/keyboard or controller?



bananaking21 said:
Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
Maris said:

I started Gen 8 in 2011 with 3DS, and continued it in 2012 with Vita & Wii U. PS4 & Xbox One aren't definite purchases yet though. I have a gaming PC and there's just not enough exclusive content that I'm interested in on either console to justify me putting out $400-500 dollars, especially since there's a lot of games I'll be getting in a few months.


just wait until mass effect comes on PS4 and Xbox one. maybe a certain character would be enough for you to get one of them then

PC :D

I'll get to see him in glorious high-detail PC master race glory!


LOL do you preffer playing ME with mouse/keyboard or controller?

Playing it both ways for a while.. I honestly can go either way. Keyboard/Mouse seems quicker for battle though, but I may not be practiced enough on the PS3 to have those crazy controller reflexes :O



November 15. Soooooooo pumped




Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

6 months after. I don't do day 1. I have $ for the PS4 and about 10 games already and I plan to save up to get more (I'm getting all cross gen games on PS4). inFAMOUS might encourage me to get it sooner, but I'll do my best to stick to my 6 month rule.



 

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS