I dislike

Sony Fanboys 172 40.38%

MS Fanboys 81 19.01%

Nintendo Fanboys 52 12.21%

Apple Fanboys 30 7.04%

PC Master Race 25 5.87%

All of the above 63 14.79%

Total:423

Generally, all fanboys are annoying but those PC gamers are the worst offender. Just get a console already and stop being weird, ok? ok.

Also, Apple/CoD fanboys. They will buy anything for the sake of the brand.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Sony ''fanboys'' but Apple ''fans'' are the worst.

Surprised Sony are actually winning a poll they dederve to win this time round. 

Damn I cant believe I missed that typo in the title lol 80+ posts and no one tells me xD

kupomogli said:
enditall727 said:
oh and Sony is going to lose this one as usual. It will only be because of the numbers

all fanBOYS of each company act the same but there are just more people that like sony

I think Sony will lose only because Sony is more of a competition to Microsoft and Nintendo to those two companies are to each other. 

Nintendo fans see Sony as more of a threat snce they have a competing portable, Microsoft fans see Sony as a threat because their consoles are the same but Sony's debatably has better games.

I for one dislike Nintendo fanboys more than Sony and Microsoft fanboys.  If the game is multiconsole or on another console, it's not very good, but as soon as that game series becomes exclusive, Nintendo fanboys are praising it like the second coming of Jesus Christ and are constantly trying to throw exclusivity in the faces of the competitor fans like it matters. 

Best RPG ever?   Earthbound.  They'll throw massive amounts of praise on that's exclusive. 

Best RPG developer ever?  MonolithSoft.  Although even on their own consoles they didn't support the developer until it becamse a first party owned studio.  

*edit*

Monolith Soft is the best RPG developer ever, but US and Europe combined sales are 100,000.  Way to show your support to the "best RPG developer ever." 

Like I told you before. ALL fanboys do that. Knack looks generic as hell and PS fanboys praise it like it's the next Crash Bandicoot. Hell no, Crash>>>>>>>>>>>Knack.

cheesecake said:

Like I told you before. ALL fanboys do that. Knack looks generic as hell and PS fanboys praise it like it's the next Crash Bandicoot. Hell no, Crash>>>>>>>>>>>Knack.

I dont think I've seen anyone praise knack lol Sony fans included.

Around the Network

Sony-fanboys who have decided everything Nintendo does should be slammed.

Sony fanboys of course, because they give the rest of us who prefer PS consoles a bad name.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I've chosen all of the above, cause we should not be fan of a brand but the quality. And that happens to change a lot.

You misspelled the PC Master Beggars...

Being a fanboy in itself is a bad thing, it's an insult depending. But there is a matter of blind fanboyism that weird in the gaming industry. I mean I am a fanboy of comics, or X-men comics yet at the same time I love them, I hate them because they aren't what I want. Bendis can't write X-men yet he's writing 2 books at the moment for them, characterisation is wrong etc.

In games, fanboyism appears as no matter what that conpany produce/does it is seen as good. PS3 at £425 is not a good price, yet some said it was perfect. DRM on Xbone was not a good policy but some said it was. Each fanboy set have their own qualities that I dislike and trying to answer basic logic to them is funny sometimes.

This said, Apple fanboys are the ones I don't like, mainly because they are more prominent in my life, not just here.

Hmm, pie.