MS Fanboys 81 19.01%

Nintendo Fanboys 52 12.21%

Apple Fanboys 30 7.04%

PC Master Race 25 5.87%

All of the above 63 14.79%

Total:423
S.T.A.G.E. said:
All fanboys are bad.

- Sony fanboys expect so much from Sony that their standards become blind and unrealistic.
- Nintendo fanboys get too defensive of Nintendo even when Nintendo is wrong.
- Microsoft fanboys...I really don't know what they are arguing for or against when it comes to Microsoft.

basically this.

-Sony:when they said that the PS4 will have 8 GBs, Sony fanboys were cheering and saying the PS4 will have 7+GB for developers and the post had a lot of agrees. i said that that's impossible since the PS4 will have all that multitasking and video recording and what not, and that there's no way it would require less than 2GB. i got a bazillion disagrees. and what do you know, i was right :P

-Nintendo: I'm a bit biased towards them since I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but i can see these mistakes they sometimes do. that release schedule was so slow T-T thank god we're getting games now.

Microsoft: i think Microsoft fanboys are a rare breed now...

Around the Network

Errrr...... Instead of a specific console fans, it's possible to say 3DS haters? I strongly despise guys that hate the 3DS saying "it hasn't games" when there are at least 20 good games on the console by far and more are coming.

Anyway, staying in-topic I vote Sony fanboy.... even if Nintendo's ones are neither so saint.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
haters are worse than fanboys and this thread proves who gets more hate

but Nintendo/MS are lower than Sony :P

Some Nintendo gamers disgust me.

They actually want every other gaming company to go out of business so Nintendo can have a monopoly.
They think if a game isn't a Nintendo exclusive its crap and not worth playing.
They believe that Wii U games will look remotely close to their next gen counterparts, which takes madness to believe.
They want the entire industry to fail just because the Wii U is doing badly.
They believe nothing has no flaws and Sony and Microsoft are crap.
They are way too cocky because the Wii won this gen, acting as if Nintendo never lost a gen before..ever.
They support the milking of their IPs but then bash other consoles when their IPs are milked.
They don't realize the painfully obvious fact that the Wii was a fad and the Wii U won't see the same success.
They overrate every exclusive they have.
Think Nintendo did everything for gaming, Microsoft nor Sony ever contributed, everything they ever do is stolen from Nintendo.

To be honest the least annoying is Microsoft fanboys. When you're in the minority and your console comes dead last each gen you really have to justify your purchase to those with better systems.

All of course.

But some places like here and GAF are much more populated by the Sony variety.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
Sony by far. I stopped buying their products because of those guys

So if a guy thought your girlfriend was hot and told you everyday he wanted her, would you eventually just break down and leave her? 

More like some jackass butting into every conversation and screaming my girlfriend was fat and ugly at the top of his lungs.

Right now, sony ones. Simply because we cannot have a Xbox thread without troll comments. Also anyone who to continues to act as if the Xbox One is horribly console, when it and its software library look anything but... At worst the XB1 is just a bit overpriced.

I voted for "All" just to see the results.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
haters are worse than fanboys and this thread proves who gets more hate

Fact. Nintendo fans were the trolls when the PS was dominating. When I first started using online, Nintendo fans were rabid saying "Nintendo will be back on top just watch!" LOL

Daisuke72 said:
Some Nintendo gamers disgust me.

They actually want every other gaming company to go out of business so Nintendo can have a monopoly.
They think if a game isn't a Nintendo exclusive its crap and not worth playing.
They believe that Wii U games will look remotely close to their next gen counterparts, which takes madness to believe.
They want the entire industry to fail just because the Wii U is doing badly.
They believe nothing has no flaws and Sony and Microsoft are crap.
They are way too cocky because the Wii won this gen, acting as if Nintendo never lost a gen before..ever.
They support the milking of their IPs but then bash other consoles when their IPs are milked.
They don't realize the painfully obvious fact that the Wii was a fad and the Wii U won't see the same success.
They overrate every exclusive they have.
Think Nintendo did everything for gaming, Microsoft nor Sony ever contributed, everything they ever do is stolen from Nintendo.

To be honest the least annoying is Microsoft fanboys. When you're in the minority and your console comes dead last each gen you really have to justify your purchase to those with better systems.

This!!!