I dislike

Sony Fanboys 172 40.38%

MS Fanboys 81 19.01%

Nintendo Fanboys 52 12.21%

Apple Fanboys 30 7.04%

PC Master Race 25 5.87%

All of the above 63 14.79%

Total:423

A fanboy is a fanboy. I don't see how anyone can seriously differentiate between them.

Around the Network

Fanboyism ruins logic. So yeah, all of the above.

Michelasso said:
You misspelled the PC Master Beggars...

"PC Master Beggars"? Ha ha ha. Its true. They are top of my hatred list. lol.

Wow, look at that poll!

I thought Sony fans were the majority? Seems Non-Sony fans are more in number than we thought.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Other than that, nothing wrong with fanboys. Those who spend all their time complaining about it shouldn't spend time on the internet if they are so easily rattled.

What is annoying is not Sony fanboy making "ridiculous statements" which mainly have to do with games or consoles but non-Sony fans also making statements like that, only with those statements attacking the fans instead of the consoles and/or games. (This can go the other way as well, so don't pick this one line and take it as a Pro-Sony/Anti-Everyone else post)

I can tell which I find worse.

Those who come in here or any other thread with no other intent than to complain, put down, etc... any specific fanboy faction have no grounds in which to speak because they are in fact no better than the people they are complaining about.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

Another thing.

Threads like this only makes the problem worse. What is the point of this thread?

Currently playing:

there is no fanbase worse than the others. there are people who are annoying at every fanbase. i can point out users from each fanbase that are well.. umm... i dont want to get banned. but it isnt something specific to one console fanbase. like "ohh this guy like the WiiU he is magically amazing even if his comments are crap" same goes for PS and xbox.

RolStoppable said:
bananaking21 said:
there is no fanbase worse than the others. there are people who are annoying at every fanbase. i can point out users from each fanbase that are well.. umm... i dont want to get banned. but it isnt something specific to one console fanbase. like "ohh this guy like the WiiU he is magically amazing even if his comments are crap" same goes for PS and xbox.

You are going down the route of "if it's not possible to win, I'll try to settle for a draw".

Somebody with too much time on their hands should look up all permabanned VGC accounts, assign console bias to them and then make a count. I am quite sure that Sony would come in second place, right after all those "women" who want to marry us.

i lost so much gf's on this site because of the mods its not even funny. 

and win what exactly?

RolStoppable said:
bananaking21 said:

i lost so much gf's on this site because of the mods its not even funny. 

and win what exactly?

The "our fanbase has not the most black sheep" prize.

that really wasnt the point of my post man. but that certainly is a prestige prize

btw, most of those sony fans who get permabanned were probably due to your threads

i dislike all of them, but if i had to pick one I'd pick the Sony fanboys. sites like N4G and NeoGAF showed me how nuts these guys can be, and it doesn't help that they are a high percentage of the active people on those site.