I dislike

Sony Fanboys 172 40.38%

MS Fanboys 81 19.01%

Nintendo Fanboys 52 12.21%

Apple Fanboys 30 7.04%

PC Master Race 25 5.87%

All of the above 63 14.79%

Total:423

I hate fanboys like me the most, always making fun of their fanboyism.

Around the Network
think-man said:

PM me those names ^^

JJ :P

I think VGKing was a great example: Hostile, agressive, twisted everything to make Sony look better

I remember an argument with him where he outright stated that EVERY SINGLE thirdparty game sold better on the Vita than on the 3DS, exclusing 50% of the multiplat titles and ignoring the circumstances around those games... for example: Rayman origins on the 3DS was delayed, it came out 6 months after the Vita version AND 1 year after the homeconsole versions at full price / Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D: shoddy port, Metal Gear Solid HD collection announced before the release AND a Vita version with MGS2 on top for LESS money

Those are some Sony goggles !

think-man said:

ListerOfSmeg said:

Its not that it bothers me to support Sony. It bothers me that someone outside of gamng might confuse me for one of them. Out of all fanboys for any company, they do the most harm to gaming and how the general public see gaming. Remember when Rockstr got suicide threats and death threats when GTA went Multi platform? I sure do because its the day I sold my PS consoles.

I know not all of them do that. Its actually jut a vocal minority but its still embarrassing.
A lot of times I just take what I will hear a Sony fanboy say on other sites, reverse it and post it against Sony.  I just want Sony fans to see how ridiculous they sound or how flawed their logic is.

Members here were calling W101 a flop with only 2 days of sales for Japan. Did you see all the hate I got when I took Yakuza sales and threw it back at them?

I still play a good bit of SOE games on PC but I'm embarrassed by how the console guys will troll Nintendos FB site or MS facebook site.

Edit: when I say fans I mean fanboys in this case. I know not every Sony fan is like that. I am just use to saying fan over FB because even if someone is clearly being one you'll get banned for suggesting they are a FB

They are all bad, I remember the Nintendo fans bashing Ps all stars lol why cant sony fans enjoy a homage to all there favourite character all in one game :( even though it didnt quite work out the way we fans wanted it.

Sony getting bashed for making a Karting game like we arent aloud one of those either :/ Sega is aloud to make them but not sony.

Bashed for Sonys networks going down like that has anything to do with us lol

MS has been bashing PSN for years

Vita never gets a break

WiiU never gets a break

Vita Tv will soon never get a break 

3DS bashed for being a 3DS lol

Anyways I think they are all bad, Sony is probably the worst right up there with the master race.

With PS all stars, Sony fanboys had been attacking SSB for years.

Sony FB agreed with Sony that motion controls were for kids

Then called it true next gen when Sony announced Move

Rumble? It was last gen for Sixaxis but when they announced DS4 it wasnt just Rumble it was next gen rumble and no others companies Rumble would come close

Live? Complete trash and paying for online was a rip off. PS+? Best idea ever, now online gaming will be advanced

Touch controls? For kids casuals and little girls. VIta touchpad? true next gen hardcore gaming feature.

MS should leave gaming for the 360 failure rate

Sony got sued over PS2 the failure rate was so bad. NO offering a 3 year free warranty or anything. Completely forgotten about.

I wont deny that MS/Nintendo fans strike back. I wont deny that in some cases they will attack without reason. However they arent in the same numbers as Sony's are and it doesnt bother me as much because I dont support MS so its no risk to me how their fans act in Nintendos case the ones acting immature are usually kids who dont know any better, I dont think ive ever seen a grown Nintendo fan acting the way some grown Sony fans do. I've seen grown men trolling the Nintendo FB page saying they want them all to die. These are men who have kids and they are acting like they are younger and more immature then the kids they have.

Most of my experiences dont come from this site so I am not talking about any members here.

Now the W101 sales article that got me was on this site and I am not sure why those people got away with that. I got banned for posting facts the mod didnt agree with and said I was making up, yet they were clearly making things up as well and they never even got a warning for it.

Wow dude. Please dont ever speak to me again if that is what you got from that.

Thanks and have a good life. You arent worth being banned over

Actually, if you read it without seeing red, I just switched out girlfriend with Sony and friends with fanboys and for the grand finale replace hot with the best. Im proving a point that you allow anger to become misplaced if thats why you don't play Sony games, especially when most of them are single player games. No fanboy in the world can stop me from playing any game or franchise. I look at their fanboyism as a test to see how good the game really is. If I dont like them, I hit mute on multiplayer. If you thought I was being literal...well..thats pretty bad.

okr said:

It's ironic and typical for this website that PC fanboys - a group which is practically non-existant on VGC - are mentioned most often so far.

OT: Sony, by far.

a fanbase that has no problem with using nazi terminology is inherently less likeable to me

Around the Network

I only hate individuals each on their own merits. Taring entire groups of people with the actions of the few is how racists think.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

mii-gamer said:
apple fanboys- the honestly believe apple is going to get a monopoly in the tech business

LOL Any hope of graphical dominance in computer gaming was thrown out the window for Apple when Microsoft stole Halo from them. 

i love them all!

they are a never ending source of entertainment

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

zarx said:
I only hate individuals each on their own merits. Taring entire groups of people with the actions of the few is how racists think.

Or just prejudiced in general.

think-man said:
the_dengle said:

I've spent enough time browsing Miiverse to know that it doesn't get much worse than Nintendo fanboys.

If you doubt me, troll the Smash Bros community for... it shouldn't take longer than 15 seconds before you want to nuke the whole damn thing from orbit.

You can't get the feel from the free browser version, though. You need an account or a Wii U so you can experience the true horror of the Smash Bros Community.

I'll find out soon enough, I'm buying a WiiU for SSB.

I expect the community to actually become sane once the game is out. It may even get a new community since the current one is for the Smash Bros series, not specifically for the Wii U game.

But if you'd like a sample, common elements found on the Smash Bros Community include the following:

• speaking to Masahiro Sakurai directly, calling him "Mr. Samurai," "Sakurai son," etc, and asking him ludicrous questions like, "do you even own a Wii U"

• outrageous character requests or demands; these range from the obviously-joking George Costanza to the not-sure-if-joking Minecraft Steve to the definitely-serious Naruto and Goku, and it gets much worse from there.

• complaints about the character roster in general, including but not limited to: people who are assuming that the current roster is the final one and are angry that Yoshi, Captain Falcon, or Ness has been cut from the game; people whining that the inclusion of Mega Man has ruined Super Smash Bros forever; people requesting that Meta Knight not be in the new game simply because he was overpowered in Brawl.

• awful fan art, frequently of Krystal from Star Fox; I will spare you the details of what sort of conversation takes place in the comments of these pictures, but you may use your imagination.

• Nintendo trolling, of all things; a few users with names like "Xboxfanboy" and "WiiUsucks" saying the sorts of things you would expect people with those user names to say. The irony of the fact that in order to post on Miiverse you must own a Wii U makes these very confusing.

• Things 100% unrelated to Smash Bros, Nintendo, or video games in general, especially requests to start an anime role-play in the comments of the post. These posts sometimes have dozens of comments. I am not a brave enough man to venture into them, even in the name of science.

These are not the exceptions. These sorts of comments are startlingly common. Attempts at intelligent conversation and intentionally humorous posts are diamonds in the rough.