By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deep Down might be heading to Xbox One

Tagged games:

Zekkyou said:
bananaking21 said:
well that would be great if capcom them selfs didnt say that there is no xbox one version. god you just gotta love gaming journalism

It'll probably end up on both eventually anyway, unless Sony are in some way aiding with the game's production. Seems odd they didn't announce it as an exclusive at E3, perhaps it was a deal made after it's reveal? Or maybe MS paid them to not reveal it as such... Who knows, but it's still weird.

it might. but this article and its "reason" why the game is coming to xbox one has no merrit what so ever. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Zekkyou said:
bananaking21 said:
well that would be great if capcom them selfs didnt say that there is no xbox one version. god you just gotta love gaming journalism

It'll probably end up on both eventually anyway, unless Sony are in some way aiding with the game's production. Seems odd they didn't announce it as an exclusive at E3, perhaps it was a deal made after it's reveal? Or maybe MS paid them to not reveal it as such... Who knows, but it's still weird.

it might. but this article and its "reason" why the game is coming to xbox one has no merrit what so ever. 

Agree, seems like they are connecting dots they aren't intended to go together.

The title doesn't "suggest" anything. It says outright that something is happening when it doesn't seem to be happening, and seems even less likely to happen now that we know Sony is helping with Deep Down.

Looks like Capcom has exclusive games for each platform.

Sony is co-developing. Expect it to be at least timed exclusive.

Around the Network

Here's an article on why it's a PS4 exclusive. A tweet from the Producer confirmed it:

http://twodashstash.com/2013/09/capcoms-deep-ps4-exclusive/

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

daredevil.shark said:

As the title suggests. Deep down might be heading to Xbox One also. Videogamer writes about it.

"Though Capcom doesn't mention Xbox One by name, referring to the title as a game targeted "for next-generation consoles" suggests that the game could be on the way to Microsoft's console in addition to PS4."

Source:  http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/deep_down/news/deep_down_heading_to_xbox_one_too.html

yeah... you MIGHT want to fix that title.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

VXIII said:
Sony is co-developing. Expect it to be at least timed exclusive.

If sony is involved with the production then I guess it wont be coming in other platforms. Sony wont be using their resources for a multiplatform game. Thanks for the info.

Ajescent said:
daredevil.shark said:

As the title suggests. Deep down might be heading to Xbox One also. Videogamer writes about it.

"Though Capcom doesn't mention Xbox One by name, referring to the title as a game targeted "for next-generation consoles" suggests that the game could be on the way to Microsoft's console in addition to PS4."

Source:  http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/deep_down/news/deep_down_heading_to_xbox_one_too.html

yeah... you MIGHT want to fix that title.

Fixed. Thanks for the input. I appriciate it.

bananaking21 said:

Capcom said, "We don't have it for X1". This is tell me that PS4 is the only platform it's be developed for currently, but leaving room for there to definitely be an X1 version in the works at some point.