By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Five reasons why I don't smoke
1. I'm cheap as hell, even if I was addicted to smoking i'd be too cheap to buy cigs - fact
2. Why hurt my lungs? If I smoked I wouldn't be as fast as I am atm.
3. Why smell bad and have horrible teeth? My parents are paying for braces for me to fuck them up by smoking.
4. Women don't like smokers unless there a smoker themself.
5. I can't stand the smell of smoke. Any time I walk past someone smoking i'll hold my breathe so i don't get a free sample of death on a stick.

Bonus reason: It's pointless.. Smoking causes more stress than it takes away. And the only reason why you feel relieved is because the nicotine needs to be satisfied. Which is the addiction...

Around the Network

I don't. Smoking is gross, give you cancer, cough like crazy, have yellow teeth and fingers and it smells bad!

Shissy said:
Five reasons why I don't smoke
1. I'm cheap as hell, even if I was addicted to smoking i'd be too cheap to buy cigs - fact
2. Why hurt my lungs? If I smoked I wouldn't be as fast as I am atm.
3. Why smell bad and have horrible teeth? My parents are paying for braces for me to fuck them up by smoking.
4. Women don't like smokers unless there a smoker themself.
5. I can't stand the smell of smoke. Any time I walk past someone smoking i'll hold my breathe so i don't get a free sample of death on a stick.

Bonus reason: It's pointless.. Smoking causes more stress than it takes away. And the only reason why you feel relieved is because the nicotine needs to be satisfied. Which is the addiction...

I smoke heavier when I am stressed and it relieves me, only a smoker can truly make that judgment or the relief feeling, sure it relieves the nicotine, however if I have one, and then something stress's me out 20 seconds later, I'll have another one and the second one I desired was not because of the nicotine.

none of my girlfriends have had a problem with my smoking.
and my teeth aren't yellow and I don't smell >:(

NEVER

Around the Network

I can't stand being around a smoker, and I will never smoke. Cigarettes are like weed, except without all the positives. I don't smoke weed either.

It's okay OkeyDokey, you're hot and sexy in every way, and any smell that ever emits from you should be considered a blessing for all those lucky enough to smell it.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
none of my girlfriends have had a problem with my smoking.
and my teeth aren't yellow and I don't smell >:(

Maybe not for now... But in a couple of years... You'll look like my father... *Shivers*

I will never smoke because my mother's boyfriend smokes and he can't stop smoking and he makes me sad, poor guy he is going to die of lung cancer.

Nah, never tried it. Never been interested in trying it. The smell itself is just downright foul. I think nobody should have a right to make me smell their disgusting cancer-causing smoke, so I don't think anyone should be allowed to smoke anywhere someone could involuntarily have to breathe it in and damage their lungs. If you want to sit in your house and blacken your own lungs go right ahead, but don't do it in a restaurant or even in the park where I'm going to breathe it in.

By the way, unless we have a change the U.N. estimates that up to 1 billion (yes, BILLION) people could die from smoking in the 21st century on top of the 100 million that died from it in the 20th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23047447/

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)