By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Smoking should be illegal and every time you smoke you should get shocked.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Smoking should be illegal and every time you smoke you should get shocked.

Lets just ban free will all together then :)

redspear said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
There is no value in smoking.

Plus it's icky.

Actually there is a small bit of vale in smoking. It actually helps ward of alzheimers disease. It actually helps people with ADD maintain there concentration a little bit.

Unfortuantely, it is an oxidizer that contributes to the hardening of the arteries and it increases your chance ED. The cancer risk is a bit over exagerated it does increase your chances of gettting lung cancer by over 10x but it is still 1 in 35,000 versus 1 in 350,000 for men a little higher if you are a woman. Bigger risks include stuff like emphyszema and heart attacks but it is far from that 1 in 2 you see on the truth commercials(heres a hint the count smokers who weight 350 pounds and die of a heart attack as a smoke related death).

That doesn't make it less icky.

Yeah, i've been smoking since i was ~13. I tried quitting numerous times, but no luck :(

ArtofAngels said:
LOL Okey, their teeth arn't that bad, and kissing thme is fine if you're a smoker as well.

F'n their brains out then lying back and sparking a ciggy = Epic Win.

well my teeth are pretty much as white as teeth can be, so naz can stop being an asshole >_>

anyways, smoking is really the only bad habbit I have. I eat healthy, I only drink on occassion, I've never done drugs and I'm incredibly fit. I'd say i have a good few years left :)

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
redspear said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
There is no value in smoking.

Plus it's icky.

Actually there is a small bit of vale in smoking. It actually helps ward of alzheimers disease. It actually helps people with ADD maintain there concentration a little bit.

Unfortuantely, it is an oxidizer that contributes to the hardening of the arteries and it increases your chance ED. The cancer risk is a bit over exagerated it does increase your chances of gettting lung cancer by over 10x but it is still 1 in 35,000 versus 1 in 350,000 for men a little higher if you are a woman. Bigger risks include stuff like emphyszema and heart attacks but it is far from that 1 in 2 you see on the truth commercials(heres a hint the count smokers who weight 350 pounds and die of a heart attack as a smoke related death).

That doesn't make it less icky.

I was only referring to the no value in smoking part. Smoking smells pretty bad.

Back when i was a teen i used to smoke, do drugs and drink alot, not so much anymore. It gets hard to fund parties all the time on drug money when there are cops all over the place, glad i got out when i did. I know alot of people that went to jail for drugs and weapon charges. Its not a good road to go down.

I smoke once in a very long while, but I would definitely never do it more than once or twice a month. I'm an athlete and I want to keep my lungs in perfect condition so I can be fit as long as possible. I do respect people's decision to smoke however, it's just something I stay away from.

Some of you may not realize the shit that goes in your lungs, look at this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IQ4n7g31RlE

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

--OkeyDokey-- said:
naznatips said:
ArtofAngels said:
Some of you people don't understand how great smoking is, I'd rather be smoking then playing games anyday.

That's gonna sound really bad^^, smoking gets you places, if that chic last night didn't smoke we would of never exchanged details.

I hardly need to smoke to get women. Maybe in Australia, but in America the habit is being seen as increasingly more disgusting, and is more likely to get you single and lonely than having sex

I don't know why anyone would want to date a smoker anyway. Kissing them is disgusting, and their teeth get yellow and gross. Yes, that's from experience.

Good luck with it. I'm not gonna tell ya how to live your life, just telling you that around here smoking gets you nothing but cancer. If I need to level out I'd much rather sit back, have a few beers, and play video games than smoke.

hey that was mean :(

Free cigarettes FTW!!

Nope, never have, never will :)

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa