By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a smoker?

do you smoke cigarettes? when did you start? did you used to smoke? have you never smoked? why? why not?

discuss!

I've been smoking like a chimney ever since I was 15. I'll probably be dead soon so enjoy me while you can

what about you guys?

Around the Network

regular, but not addicted, started a half a year ago..it gives me this relaxed feeling nothing else can give

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

nope i dont smoke,because it damged the lungs and i just dont see the point in smoking

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Nope, Smoking is like hammering a nail in your coffin

brute said:
nope i dont smoke,because it damged the lungs and i just dont see the point in smoking

but its sooo good :(

I've tried to quit so many times but it only ever lasts a few weeks. then I find myself with a cigartette in my mouth without even thinking about it.

and then the cycle repeats.

Around the Network

I don't smoke because I don't want to stink :)

No...because I'm in seventh grade, and mostly because I don't feel like dying =-)

Nope, I don't smoke. I choose life.

Besides, it means more money for games

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Not a chance... What a waste that crap is.

TalonMan said:
Neos said:
regular, but not addicted, started a half a year ago..it gives my this relaxed feeling nothing else can give

Denial FTW??? :P

...and yes, I smoke. :(

haha no im not addicted =), usually 2-3 times a week so..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!