By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who Will Look Like the Bigger Fools over Xb One 2nd GPU?

Who will look more desperate over Xb one 2nd GPU rumours?

Xb one fans who want to see that 2nd GPU. 218 47.29%

Ps4 fans who are sure there isn't a 2nd GPU. 76 16.49%

They're all fools regard... 167 36.23%

Total:461
JoeTheBro said:
fordy said:

The tile states "Who will look like the bigger fools over Xb One 2nd GPU?"

What better place to discuss fools acting on rumors. 

4D happened huh? Was that the choice dimension, perhaps? The PS3 is now a quantum computer and can process qubits? If you're going to use the time dimension as a point, you'll need to spefify where the PS3 can process an image based on input that will happen in future.

I don't think you understand 4D. Both in the scientific sense and the PS3 sense.

Discuss the dimension that is in question.

Around the Network
fordy said:

Major fail....considering this quote was spouted during the PS2 era.

So in other words, if the Xbox One's successor has 2 GPUs, your attempted shit-spouting here would be made irrelevant, just because it happened in the following gen?

The failure is strong with this one...

Forgive me for not being so involved in what some random corporate shill said and when. The fail is still yours

CGI-Quality said:
fordy said:

4D happened huh? Was that the choice dimension, perhaps? The PS3 is now a quantum computer and can process qubits? If you're going to use the time dimension as a point, you'll need to spefify where the PS3 can process an image based on input that will happen in future.

You're still running on tangents that no one suggested. Cool. You also chose a place to vent about things Sony may/may not have said 6 -12 years ago. 

And you can make your point without calling people fools.

As I've brought up before, the shit is slung from both sides. You can't highlight one side's attempts to make their system look much better than it is, without pretending it doesn't happen on the other side...

Max King of the Wild said:
fordy said:

Yes, Sonys pr was almost as bad as MS pr was a couple months ago. But we arent talking about pr. You need to differentiate between the two. An official spokesperson of a company is not, and i repeat not, the official spokesperson of the fanbase. Stop reaching, you look kind of silly making these claims

Can you please link me the article where Sony PR said Saddam was using the PS2 for missile control?

fordy said:
JoeTheBro said:
fordy said:

I don't think you understand 4D. Both in the scientific sense and the PS3 sense.

4D basically referred to what the cloud is today. Ken's vision was to have all CELLs connected through the internet making each other stronger when they're not locally needed. Didn't really happen, but nothing as crazy as you're talking about.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
fordy said:
JoeTheBro said:

4D deals with time, how things rot/decay/evolve/change over a period. Motorstorm actually had a representation of 4-dimenisonal graphics in regards to its mud. There were a handful of other PS3 games that had similar features but I'll give it to you that it was never widespread. Still, it is real and was implemented during the system's life.

Good. You just destroyed your own argument and I'll tell you why.

Computers are state machines. They no nothing more than the information that is currently fed to them AT THE TIME. They cannot go back in time and retrieve old information, merely store it for the same point in time as the processing occurs, and they can most certainly NOT fetch information that is going to happen in the future.

Rot/decay is emulated on state machines just as I mentioned, by recording select elements of a previous state to form a new state. Most cases involve working on the very same data from the previous state.

State machines are NOT 4D. 

CGI-Quality said:
fordy said:
CGI-Quality said:

You're still running on tangents that no one suggested. Cool. You also chose a place to vent about things Sony may/may not have said 6 -12 years ago. 

And you can make your point without calling people fools.

As I've brought up before, the shit is slung from both sides. You can't highlight one side's attempts to make their system look much better than it is, without pretending it doesn't happen on the other side...

That wasn't the purpose of this topic, though. In fact, it was created under the principles that, if this 2nd GPU fiasco proved true, who would look the most foolish? Well, the answer was obvious before the first fingers hit their keys to launch the first post in this subject.

the correct answer is "all of them", even if the rumours were false or true, because one will display gloat, the other will display hypocrisy.

JoeTheBro said:
fordy said:
JoeTheBro said:
fordy said:

4D basically referred to what the cloud is today. Ken's vision was to have all CELLs connected through the internet making each other stronger when they're not locally needed. Didn't really happen, but nothing as crazy as you're talking about.

Obviously YOU don't understand 4D in the scientific sense, either...

Wow. The fact that you cant even make a point about what we are discussing says a lot. Im done responding to you as its obvious we will never get anywhere when you try to bring pr into a fanbase discussion. But hey, dont mind me. Carry on your humourous illogical posts

Max King of the Wild said:
fordy said:

You don't have to take a bias stand to call out bias. It's when one side goes to the ridiculous extremes where they believe their side is never at fault, including you!

One based on realities, my ass....

Toy story graphics!

Saddam can launch nukes!

4D!!!! 

I'm calling it the way it is...NOBODY is 100% basing their crap on realities

Toy story graphics were achieved. As for 4d nobody bought into that shit like the ridge racer quote you broght up. Also, you are confusing what sonys pr said and what sony fans said. But its obvious you need to resort to that

I love a good debate but toy story graphics was not achieved.  Not even close.  The lighting alone within Toy Story blows away anything achieved to this date on any game released.  Lets not get ahead of ourselves here.