By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who Will Look Like the Bigger Fools over Xb One 2nd GPU?

Who will look more desperate over Xb one 2nd GPU rumours?

Xb one fans who want to see that 2nd GPU. 218 47.29%

Ps4 fans who are sure there isn't a 2nd GPU. 76 16.49%

They're all fools regard... 167 36.23%

Total:461
fordy said:

Doesn't need to be the exact same scenario the be outreaching...

TEH CELL TEH CELL!!!!

10 year plan!

(X) will save PS3!

RIIIDGE RAAACER!

10 year plan exists. X will save came from the other side. No one gave a shit about ridge race. Keep trying

Around the Network
fordy said:

TEH CELL TEH CELL!!!!

10 year plan!

(X) will save PS3!

RIIIDGE RAAACER!

Two of those ended up being true. Without teh cell PS3 games would still look way worse than 360 versions. Also PS2 is still getting games released this year, PS3 will sail past the 10 year mark with ease.

Max King of the Wild said:
fordy said:

TEH CELL TEH CELL!!!!

10 year plan!

(X) will save PS3!

RIIIDGE RAAACER!

10 year plan exists. X will save came from the other side. No one gave a shit about ridge race. Keep trying

"No, no....we stand by our shit, but call others out on theirs"

You don't see ANY hypocrisy in this, at all?

fordy said:

The question really is, "you really think these are even comparable" because they arent. And if they arent even comparable how is it hypocritical? Please, you are just stretching

fordy said:

The question really is, "you really think these are even comparable" because they arent. And if they arent even comparable how is it hypocritical? Please, you are just stretching

"Our shit never smells as bad as the other side"

Taking a neutral standpoint on this, I'll say both are equally stupid with their outstretching..

Hard for you to make any claim, considering that you're heavily involved on one side....

Around the Network

Justified realities too (aka 10 year plan). The cell is the cloud and i havent said anything about that. And the other stuff fordy brings up wasnt even sony fans. But like i said, not worth my time.

CGI-Quality said:
fordy said:

"Our shit never smells as bad as the other side"

Taking a neutral standpoint on this, I'll say both are equally stupid with their outstretching..

Hard for you to make any claim, considering that you're heavily involved on one side....

As are you, so what's the difference? Calling people out for bias.....while being biased.....is what you say: hypocritical. But, in regards to this topic, the two situations are very, very different. I agree that both sides behave badly, but one did based on realities while the other does it based on a rumor.

You don't have to take a bias stand to call out bias. It's when one side goes to the ridiculous extremes where they believe their side is never at fault, including you!

One based on realities, my ass....

Toy story graphics!

Saddam can launch nukes!

4D!!!! 

I'm calling it the way it is...NOBODY is 100% basing their crap on realities

Justified realities too (aka 10 year plan). The cell is the cloud and i havent said anything about that. And the other stuff fordy brings up wasnt even sony fans. But like i said, not worth my time.

The cell has evolved now from some mediocre CPU to an entire cloud now? Wow, maybe it DOES do as much of the stuff that you claim it can....

You're right. Stuff Sony fans say is even more extreme (see post above)

fordy said:

You don't have to take a bias stand to call out bias. It's when one side goes to the ridiculous extremes where they believe their side is never at fault, including you!

One based on realities, my ass....

Toy story graphics!

Saddam can launch nukes!

4D!!!! 

I'm calling it the way it is...NOBODY is 100% basing their crap on realities

Toy story graphics were achieved. As for 4d nobody bought into that shit like the ridge racer quote you broght up. Also, you are confusing what sonys pr said and what sony fans said. But its obvious you need to resort to that

Everyone looks like fools lol we are bragging about unreleased hardware! we should wait for the games to come out then compare the graphics. There is no point having a console that is more powerful if we never see those better graphics.