By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who Will Look Like the Bigger Fools over Xb One 2nd GPU?

Who will look more desperate over Xb one 2nd GPU rumours?

Xb one fans who want to see that 2nd GPU. 218 47.29%

Ps4 fans who are sure there isn't a 2nd GPU. 76 16.49%

They're all fools regard... 167 36.23%

Total:461

Wow, an entire thread dedicated to flame baiting/trolling? Hmm...

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
I thought it was already, loooong, confirmed to be a false rumor?

Nope. Never was debunked for sure. Just as it never was confirmed. Such are the ways of the rumors

See, the difference is the x1 fans are stretching, reaching, assuming and speculating. The opposing side is just making them aware that wishful thinking doesnt make it true. If it does turn out to be true it wont mean anything to the opposing side. But if it turns out to be false then the ones who spread the nonsense would be the ones looking silly.

Max King of the Wild said:
See, the difference is the x1 fans are stretching, reaching, assuming and speculating. The opposing side is just making them aware that wishful thinking doesnt make it true. If it does turn out to be true it wont mean anything to the opposing side. But if it turns out to be false then the ones who spread the nonsense would be the ones looking silly.

Exactly what happened previous gen, except the roles were reversed...

CGI-Quality said:

Still doesn't negate what people are doing now, in 2013.

.Id also like to know what point he think he is making. But, eh. Not worth my time. Nobody ever said the ps3 would have two cells or rsxs

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

.Id also like to know what point he think he is making. But, eh. Not worth my time. Nobody ever said the ps3 would have two cells or rsxs

Actually before I got into video game hardware I believed the rumor that the PS3 was supposed to have two Cells but at the last minute to save money they dropped one and popped in the RSX.

Maybe i should have said two cpus or gpus instead of calling them by name. But then you would argue about the emotion engine

JoeTheBro said:

Actually before I got into video game hardware I believed the rumor that the PS3 was supposed to have two Cells but at the last minute to save money they dropped one and popped in the RSX.

The two cell ps3 would still only have a cpu and a gpu. Just same type of chip for both. Also, they knew they werent using two cell a over year and a half prior to launch and i dont think the public suggested any different. Especially a couple months before release. Only reason we know about it is because sony said they considered it but it wasnt what they were looking for

CGI-Quality said:
fordy said:

Exactly what happened previous gen, except the roles were reversed...

You'll find it will continue to happen in 2093...

CGI-Quality said:

Doesn't need to be the exact same scenario the be outreaching...

TEH CELL TEH CELL!!!!

10 year plan!

(X) will save PS3!

RIIIDGE RAAACER!