By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who Will Look Like the Bigger Fools over Xb One 2nd GPU?

Who will look more desperate over Xb one 2nd GPU rumours?

Xb one fans who want to see that 2nd GPU. 218 47.29%

Ps4 fans who are sure there isn't a 2nd GPU. 76 16.49%

They're all fools regard... 167 36.23%

Total:461
ironmanDX said:
Machiavellian said:
Nobody. After reading and responding in those threads, no one actually said they believed it but a very small few.

Instead, you have PS fanboys calling Xbox fanboys desperate for entertaining that the rumor can be true. so basically the same crap as always. Instead of people discussing the merits of a rumor and what can and cannot be true, it devolved into another fanboy argument.

This.

What? If you don't actually believe the rumor's probable, why did you say this stuff?

ironmanDX said:
GribbleGrunger said:
ironmanDX said:
Other devs have said the consoles are comparable and it's hard to tell the difference. This won't stop the rumours and is hardly proof. One is wrong though obviously, just wait till the 29th....

Some devs have said they're comparable and some devs have said that the PS4 is more powerful, but no dev has said that the X1 is more powerful. THINK!

Think? Reading something that isn't there is hardly thinking.... Turn the light on, stabbing in the dark is dangerous.

Specs have thus far indicated the PS4 is more powerful but come on... I can't believe I have to say this again but wait till the 29th!!

Around the Network

Honestly, both consoles are underpowered in comparison to what they should have under the hood after such a long gen.

JoeTheBro said:
ironmanDX said:
Machiavellian said:
Nobody. After reading and responding in those threads, no one actually said they believed it but a very small few.

Instead, you have PS fanboys calling Xbox fanboys desperate for entertaining that the rumor can be true. so basically the same crap as always. Instead of people discussing the merits of a rumor and what can and cannot be true, it devolved into another fanboy argument.

This.

What? If you don't actually believe the rumor's probable, why did you say this stuff?

ironmanDX said:
GribbleGrunger said:
ironmanDX said:
Other devs have said the consoles are comparable and it's hard to tell the difference. This won't stop the rumours and is hardly proof. One is wrong though obviously, just wait till the 29th....

Some devs have said they're comparable and some devs have said that the PS4 is more powerful, but no dev has said that the X1 is more powerful. THINK!

Think? Reading something that isn't there is hardly thinking.... Turn the light on, stabbing in the dark is dangerous.

Specs have thus far indicated the PS4 is more powerful but come on... I can't believe I have to say this again but wait till the 29th!!

riderz13371 said:
JoeTheBro said:
ironmanDX said:
Machiavellian said:

This.

ironmanDX said:
GribbleGrunger said:
ironmanDX said:

Hunh!?

Irnman said wait to find out. Hedoesnt suggest he believes it to b true. 

We will find out someting on the 29th. Whether its DGPU who knows. 

Hunh!?

His enthusiasm for September 29 leads me, as well as Joe, to believe that he thinks the rumours of a second GPU are true.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

Hunh!?

His enthusiasm for September 29 leads me, as well as Joe, to believe that he thinks the rumours of a second GPU are true.

Yes he clearly likes box. That doesn mean he believs it. It may or may not be true. None of us know. 

his post history doesnt suggest he blindly says things.

Metazoid said:

I would like the second gpu to be real just so that next gen isn't so pathetic technically speaking. The two systems are low-mid end PC's NOW, think about in a year or two. And these systems are supposed to last ten years? They are going to be RELICS in 10 years.

The ps4 is a high mid end, some people would even consider it a low high end (not me personally). The xbox one is a mid mid range card. I've never heard of anyone calling a 7850 low mid end, and the ps4's gpu is stronger. Also, the 7970 will also be a relic in 10 years. The fastest card out 10 years ago had 128mb ram! You know how when you here those 3 gigs and think 3000mb? Well it's actually 3072 mb ram. so the amount of ram on that card is almost a rounding error in today's standards of video cards, and is LESS than a rounding error when talking about the titan. So anyways, going on that exact same curve, we would have 32gb ram in a higher end video card 10 years from now, and we'll all be playing on 4k. So yeah, all cards out today will be relics 10 years from now. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
if they have that processor or some shit , do xbox will be more powerfull than ps4 ? i dont understand shit about tech.

According to the rumor it would jump to like twice as powerful as PS4.

The ones that believes in unicorns

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

JoeTheBro said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
if they have that processor or some shit , do xbox will be more powerfull than ps4 ? i dont understand shit about tech.

According to the rumor it would jump to like twice as powerful as PS4.

It's already twice as powerful thanks to the power of the cloud.

Damn Joe you don't know anything.