By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most/Least completed games of all time?

I'm sure there are a lot of people that finished GTA4 but I doubt there are many that earned all the achievements/throphies and did all the side quest not only because its very time consuming but because you need to own all the games to do it also (must have the two DLC's).

Around the Network
Torillian said:
most is usually the more story focused games where people have a real impetus to continue forward. Heavy Rain had a completion rate far above the average iirc from one of Cage's presentations. If I had to pick one single game I guess I'd go with To the Moon. So short, the story is so gripping, and the challenges are minimal so I can't see much of a reason not to complete it.

Would be interesting to try and find some legitimate data on this stuff. Perhaps you could look for people with any trophy/achievement from a game and then use that as a total in comparison to those that earned the award for finishing the main story which almost every game has.

The game that has been platinumed the most is Assasins Creed 2 I'm sure its one of the games on the 360 where most people have all the achievements for it also.

heavy rain had 70% of the users complete the game so i think its that one

Goatseye said:
brendude13 said:
Least would probably be the Grand Theft Auto games. Depends what you count as "complete" really, there are lots of games that don't really have an ending but you can complete 100% of the content in the game. If those count, then I'd say Gran Turismo 5 is the least completed.

I thougt exactly the opposite. GTA series is one of the most complete because it's fun to do missions.

All 300,000 of them?

I love San Andreas to bits, but even I had to force myself through half of the missions. Some of them were brutal too.

bananaking21 said:
heavy rain had 70% of the users complete the game so i think its that one

70% is very high . HR is probably one of the most completed games.

For example only 18% finished the campaign in COD:BO

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Whatever games that have a game breaking bug that makes it unable to complete.

Chris Hu said:
Torillian said:
most is usually the more story focused games where people have a real impetus to continue forward. Heavy Rain had a completion rate far above the average iirc from one of Cage's presentations. If I had to pick one single game I guess I'd go with To the Moon. So short, the story is so gripping, and the challenges are minimal so I can't see much of a reason not to complete it.

Would be interesting to try and find some legitimate data on this stuff. Perhaps you could look for people with any trophy/achievement from a game and then use that as a total in comparison to those that earned the award for finishing the main story which almost every game has.

The game that has been platinumed the most is Assasins Creed 2 I'm sure its one of the games on the 360 where most people have all the achievements for it also.

I'd be curious to know just about what game had the most people finish the campaign, though the platinum thing is interesting.  

Grand Theft Auto Series = Least Complete
Infamous Series (Most Complete)

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5