By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much % of your game collection is digital?

About 135 digital to 80 physical games, but in the last year it has been 95% digital for both WiiU and Steam.

Around the Network

Maybe about 10%

All my PC games are digital, I re-bought most of my PSP games in digital form, now all my PSV games are digital, and I have some digital games on PS3.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

PC mostly digital (200+ games on steam, some old boxes like Warcraft III and Diablo II - but I can download a digital version of these using their cdkeys).

PS3. As I have to import and pay for shipping (and sometimes pay taxes ~+60%), digital ends up more attractive to me. 20~30 digital games, 12 retail (but played way more since I'm always borrowing/lending).

The only thing stopping me from buying a WiiU and going all digital is the lack of an account system.

pc 90% still have some physical haven't played in years
ps3, because of psn plus in adition to many games I liked only being digital 80% or more.
vita I only own one physical game and have been plus with it from the start in addition to a few games I bought so it's probably 2% or so

psp was over maybe 40% digital, probably over 80 now because of plus

3ds 0%

wii 0%

I wouldnt be surprised if it was more than %15 for most. I am acutally around that area because of so many pc and xbox digital deals. I dont pay more than $7.50 on the vast majority of my digital games though.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

My 360 collection consist of about 140 digital games and something like 25 physical copies :).

My digital library has never had more than 12 games. My actual library is much larger. I wouldn't really count my PC collection because thats primarily digital by default, theres no choice in the matter.

2% digital paid, 10% psplus

I'd say probably 40/60 digital to physical, however most of those digital sales are small PSN games. Nearly all large AA to AAA games I usually get are physical. For me, happy to go digital if its 1) cheaper than physical and 2) small-ish (10GB tops). Living in Oz download limits are just too small to download full AAA games.

PS3 about 30% digital
PSVita 100% digital
PC hard to say, I don't have many new games, haven't bought much since I've got the PS3, but I think around 30% counting since 2005 everything pre that year is physical.
Had 100% physical UMD library for my PSP until I sold it, still have two unsold games I think GTA VCS and Talkman.

Edit. Not counting PS+ games.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!