By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much % of your game collection is digital?

About 40% of my games are digital.  Many are from PS+

"Yes sir, I need a weapon."

Jay W

Around the Network
Jayward said:

Unprecedented lurking skills! 1 posts since the 2008 registry! Kudos to you sir.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Do mobile games count? ios / android?

Ex Graphics Whore.

Almost 100% on PC.

On X360, PS3, Wii, and Wii U, maybe 10%. And those are games that must be downloaded digitally, like Virtual Console games and PS+ titles.

Out of the 1500+ games I own, 11 are digital. I blame my crappy internet connection for that.

Around the Network

The only digital game I own is Minecraft (Xbox 360)

eFKac said:
Jayward said:

Unprecedented lurking skills! 1 posts since the 2008 registry! Kudos to you sir.

That's in fact really impressive. You'll probably get a reply fom him in 2018. 

snyps said:
MohammadBadir said:
idk, i think i own over 500 retail games and only 1 digital game.

are you thinking about buying a hdd? The Legend of Zelda gets it's digital release 2 weeks earlier than physical. I'm finally caving.

i think my deluxe WiiU has enough space :P

just those games that I can't buy physically= 20% are digital as i sell most of my physical games but i am forced to collect digital games as i can't sell them.
Spelunky reminded me off why i don't like digital games.Bought it-played it 15 minutes,don't like it,can't sell it =no money to buy something else.

Less than 10%, and mostly free ones. Nothing against digital download also for paid games, but only if it's DRM-free.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!