By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Campaign is broken for me

disolitude said:
riderz13371 said:
disolitude said:
Yeah man, PS3 and the PlayStation Nation would never treat you like this. Frackin Microsoft and their shenanigans again...

And then we wonder why threads are derailed! How about you stay on topic and maybe offer him some help instead of posting something like this that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. 

Hey guys, if this turns out into a flame war we know who to blame!

Whats there to wonder here? The whole OP is a flame bait. He basically says he hates everything Microsoft including console, games and online but kind of likes Halo story...I guess... so he was gonna give it a try since someone gave it to him for free.

Anyone normal that trully needed help would have posted something along the lines of..."hey, i got this issue with halo 4...anyone have a solution?"...and left the drama out of it.

But you did the right thing Jimmy. Only you can prevent forest fires...

He actually has a legit issue with the campaign that has effected others as well, but Keep up the fight LMAO. This thread actually was great until you posted, hmmm. A little sensitive there.

Around the Network
iamdeath said:
disolitude said:
riderz13371 said:
disolitude said:
Yeah man, PS3 and the PlayStation Nation would never treat you like this. Frackin Microsoft and their shenanigans again...

And then we wonder why threads are derailed! How about you stay on topic and maybe offer him some help instead of posting something like this that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. 

Whats there to wonder here? The whole OP is a flame bait. He basically says he hates everything Microsoft including console, games and online but kind of likes Halo story...I guess... so he was gonna give it a try since someone gave it to him for free.

Anyone normal that trully needed help would have posted something along the lines of..."hey, i got this issue with halo 4...anyone have a solution?"...and left the drama out of it.

He actually has a legit issue with the campaign that has effected others as well, but Keep up the fight LMAO. This thread actually was great until you posted, hmmm. A little sensitive there.

Pretty sure my posts are the best thing in this pointless thread considering more people have replied cause of me than provided "help".

Since none of you are able to help this poor chap unable to play jis free Halo game that he kind of likes cause of the story, Ive decided to take matters in to my own hands.

Here is about 20 different solutions that may fix this issue - https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst130479_-Players-failed-to-load-content.aspx

disolitude said:
iamdeath said:
disolitude said:
riderz13371 said:
disolitude said:

Pretty sure my posts are the best thing in this pointless thread considering more people have replied cause of me than provided "help".

Since none of you are able to help this poor chap unable to play jis free Halo game that he kind of likes cause of the story, Ive decided to take matters in to my own hands.

Here is about 20 different solutions that may fix this issue - https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst130479_-Players-failed-to-load-content.aspx

LOL, whatever makes you sleep at night. HE insinuated HALO was not perfect and he prefers playstation, GOD FOR BID, Start the WAR. You seem very sensitive.

iamdeath said:
disolitude said:

LOL, whatever makes you sleep at night. HE insinuated HALO was not perfect and he prefers playstation, GOD FOR BID, Start the WAR. You seem very sensitive.

War? Sensitive? Please...

All I'm doing is having fun with you people and silly threads.

Matt_182 said:
The campaign I felt was broken for many reasons including what the OP has stated.
I hated the fact that the Elites were no longer on your side. They joined you at the end of Halo 2 & they were on your side for the entirety of Halo 3.
343 studios really destroyed the legacy Bungie created.

OP: I never had any issues, my friends never had any issues, and this is the first time I've heard of this unsolved bug in particular. Maybe it isn't really old news and it was caused by an update (post-launch)?

I'm sorry but I think you don't really know much about Halo.

Around the Network

@OP

I think this is a bug in which only the original profile that installed DLC has access to it. I'm guessing the 360 you're using has multiple profiles and if you tried playing the game with the other profiles you'd find one that would allow you to get past the point you're stuck at.

This issue should have been fixed with one of the title updates so if you haven't tried updating yet you should to see if that fixes the issue. If that doesn't work you could try deleting the Halo 4 game install and DLC and try installing the game again making sure you're logged into the profile you wish to play the game with.

maximrace said:
Wait you say you don't have a 360 anymore... How do you play the game if you have no xbox?

Roommate has one.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Matt_182 said:
The campaign I felt was broken for many reasons including what the OP has stated.
I hated the fact that the Elites were no longer on your side. They joined you at the end of Halo 2 & they were on your side for the entirety of Halo 3.
343 studios really destroyed the legacy Bungie created.

Very irrelevent post. If you followed the story you would know the elites that you fight in 4 aren't the same that help you in 3.  

Saying 343 destroyed Halo is silly. Ya it's not the best halo game imo but they did a awesome job considering it was their first attempt at the series, and with the updates in mutliplayer now it's a much better game than when it launched. 

kowenicki said:
I had no problem ever. Don't know why you are comparing really... I would have thought that you should be happy that the "bug" saved you the trouble of playing it.

Do you flamebait every Sony fan who occationally enjoys playing an xbox and actually said "I enjoy the Halo story" in their OP? Just wondering. Sounds like a legit issue, you don't have to cry about it man.

Back to the OP. I never had the issue myself but damn that really sucks. 343 don't hold a candle to the bungie legacy with fuck-ups like this.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Find flaw in Microsoft game "i don't care for any 360 games online", talk about how wonderful sony are "i'll just pop right back on to my ps3", yup, just another thread that stealthily has a go at microsoft and praises sony.