By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Campaign is broken for me

Ronster316 said:
Find flaw in Microsoft game "i don't care for any 360 games online", talk about how wonderful sony are "i'll just pop right back on to my ps3", yup, just another thread that stealthily has a go at microsoft and praises sony.

I take it you didn't read the final sentence of the OP? 

Typical.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Find flaw in Microsoft game "i don't care for any 360 games online", talk about how wonderful sony are "i'll just pop right back on to my ps3", yup, just another thread that stealthily has a go at microsoft and praises sony.

Just my honest opinion bro. None of the most popular 360 exclusives have MP that truly appeal to me, or at least not enough to justify $60 a year for them. So I thoroughly enjoy my PS3 and the MP for it's exclusives a lot more. Where's the problem with that? 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

disolitude said:
Yeah man, PS3 and the PlayStation Nation would never treat you like this. Frackin Microsoft and their shenanigans again...

I'm already aware. lol

Satisfied PS3 user since 2007. ;)

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

riderz13371 said:
Ronster316 said:

I take it you didn't read the final sentence of the OP? 

Typical.

Notice how there are 5+ posts including one of mine with plently of suggestions to fix this, and notice how OP didnt reply to any of them?

Did he try any of the suggested solutions? Does he really need our help? Is that typical too?

Ohh you're back

Huehuehue

Around the Network

Back and ready to call bullshit when I see it.