By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Campaign is broken for me

Yeah man, PS3 and the PlayStation Nation would never treat you like this. Frackin Microsoft and their shenanigans again...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Yeah man, PS3 and the PlayStation Nation would never treat you like this. Frackin Microsoft and their shenanigans again...

And then we wonder why threads are derailed! How about you stay on topic and maybe offer him some help instead of posting something like this that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. 

Hey guys, if this turns out into a flame war we know who to blame!

riderz13371 said:
disolitude said:

And then we wonder why threads are derailed! How about you stay on topic and maybe offer him some help instead of posting something like this that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. 

Hey guys, if this turns out into a flame war we know who to blame!

Whats there to wonder here? The whole OP is a flame bait. He basically says he hates everything Microsoft including console, games and online but kind of likes Halo story...I guess... so he was gonna give it a try since someone gave it to him for free.

Anyone normal that trully needed help would have posted something along the lines of..."hey, i got this issue with halo 4...anyone have a solution?"...and left the drama out of it.

But you did the right thing Jimmy. Only you can prevent forest fires...

"If anyone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it."

That is what this thread is about. Helping him out. If you can't help him, don't post.

riderz13371 said:

That is what this thread is about. Helping him out. If you can't help him, don't post.

Oh the irony...

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
riderz13371 said:

Oh the irony...

It is but I just had to all him out on it.

Also, oh the irony.

Lol just kidding ^^

That's too bad. The campaign is awesome and captures the vibes of the first Halo game better than any other, in my opinion.

Never had any issues with it myself.

Wait you say you don't have a 360 anymore... How do you play the game if you have no xbox?

I had no problems with the Halo 4 Campaign.

disolitude said:

Whats there to wonder here? The whole OP is a flame bait. He basically says he hates everything Microsoft including console, games and online but kind of likes Halo story...I guess... so he was gonna give it a try since someone gave it to him for free.

Anyone normal that trully needed help would have posted something along the lines of..."hey, i got this issue with halo 4...anyone have a solution?"...and left the drama out of it.

But you did the right thing Jimmy. Only you can prevent forest fires...

lol, your perception of things is hilarious

what he wrote  is "I'm not a huge fan of Microsoft consoles or their games" and your brain somehow transformed that to "He basically says he hates everything Microsoft including console", the drama is all in your head

btw another thing he wrote was  "I still do kind of enjoy the Halo storyline.", so he didn't try it only because he was able to borrow it, but because he actually enjoys Halo games for their storyline