By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - By far the best Racing game coming out next gen is

Ajescent said:
JoeTheBro said:
It's not at launch though.

Neither is Titanfall but no one will shut up about it.

the crew is not hyped/advertised by two huge US companies.Just a game from small codemasters(i suppose they developed it).That's the reason.

I will wait for next gen reviews.last good racing game from Codemasters was imo fuel,sadly no sequel.

Around the Network
SxyxS said:
Ajescent said:
JoeTheBro said:
It's not at launch though.

Neither is Titanfall but no one will shut up about it.

the crew is not hyped/advertised by two huge US companies.Just a game from small codemasters(i suppose they developed it).That's the reason.

I will wait for next gen reviews.last good racing game from Codemasters was imo fuel,sadly no sequel.

Crew is Ubisoft not CodeMasters but yes, it goes back to my original point of MS' PR trying to get everyone to see Titanfall as an X1 exclusive and as always, people buy in hook line and sinker into whatever the PR tells them.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I am looking forward to another DiRT game. The Crew is going to be aweome.

Mario Kart 8..

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'm gonna comment on this out of principle: next gen is long. Claiming this is silly.

Around the Network

It will probably be the best selling racing game of the generation though, like the previous one from 2008. 

I just don't think that it looks very fun... The next gen racer I'm looking forward to the most is Need for Speed Rivals

Ajescent said:

Crew is Ubisoft not CodeMasters but yes, it goes back to my original point of MS' PR trying to get everyone to see Titanfall as an X1 exclusive and as always, people buy in hook line and sinker into whatever the PR tells them.

Dude, You do the same when it comes to Sony's PR. You shouldn't be berating people about this.

Mario Kart 8. X-D

Play4Fun said:
Ajescent said:

Dude, You do the same when it comes to Sony's PR. You shouldn't be berating people about this.

I thought Titanfall was supposed to be multiplat but it is going to be X1 exclusive because of cloud dependency?  Is this not the case?  Or are you just saying it might come to PS4 a year or 2 later if it sells well?