By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - By far the best Racing game coming out next gen is

no wii u version no buy! Beside they don't appeal to me.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Ajescent said:
JoeTheBro said:
It's not at launch though.

Neither is Titanfall but no one will shut up about it.

Titanfall isn't even exclusive so guess we're back to square one as to why there is such little interest in the crew.

As far as the internet (and MS' PR) is concerned, it's exclusive to the X1. People always forget to mention the 360 and PC version so yes, my point stands.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Mario Kart 8 (it's going to be the only one I'll play).

Signature goes here!

Mario Kart 8 will probably be my pick also, realism drains the fun out of racing games for me. I prefer them loud, colourful, and absurd.

Why are people calling the crew "realistic"? Save for have real life cars and locations, there's nothing realistic about this game.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

i think ths thread got hit by several blue shells

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

When it comes to future racing games with realistical looks I still find Project CARS more interesting than anything else.

Like others I will play only the next Mario Kart though, the only racer everyone needs every gen.

curl-6 said:

Mario Kart 8 will probably be my pick also, realism drains the fun out of racing games for me. I prefer them loud, colourful, and absurd.

The Crew isn't going to be very realistic especially with the over the top customiztion of the drivable cars plus it has generic road cars if they where aiming for realism they would have real traffic cars like Forza Horizion or the Need for Speed games.

It's funny that some people consider this a realistic racing sim. Looks more like Fast & Furious - The Game.

Ajescent said:
Why are people calling the crew "realistic"? Save for have real life cars and locations, there's nothing realistic about this game.

"A realistic Zelda."

VGChartz