By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - By far the best Racing game coming out next gen is

Play4Fun said:
Ajescent said:
Play4Fun said:

Dude, You do the same when it comes to Sony's PR. You shouldn't be berating people about this.

hahahahaha no!

I'm usually the guy telling people not to get too excited when Sony announces anything.

In fact, I'm still the only one telling everyone not to buy into the "psvita is a ps3 in your pocket" angle that Sony is trying to push.

So no, no I don't.

I remember very clearly my first interaction with you on this forum when we had a back and forth about Jack Tretton saying Vita was selling fine.

I said that was PR bullshit and the Vita is obviously not doing fine but you kept countering with, " If Jack Tretton says it's doing fine, then who are we to say otherwise? We are not businessmen."

I could probably find similar instances in your post history, especially in Vita threads.

Yes I remember that. The reason why I'm more inclined to believe that than psv=ps3 is because there is visible evidence for us to call BS whereas Jack's opinion on a situation is anecdotal and subjective, if he thinks its fine, we can't judge what his opinion of 'fine' is nor do we know what Sony's is. We aren't privvy to these infos. But when they say someting we can disprove then we can call BS.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?