By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - By far the best Racing game coming out next gen is

The Crew.

forget Need For Speed Rival.

Forza 5 can go to hell

and the less said about Hashtag Driveclub the better.

It saddens me that no one is talking about this AT ALL. You fanboys disgust me. Just because it's not exclusive to somewhere no one is talking about it. I'm willing to bet if Titanfall wasn't timed, no one would be as up on that as they are.

But back on topic.

The Crew is what next gen should be about SCALE THE DAMN THING IS HUGE!!!

You are driving through the whole of the USA and it's seamless.

Hype this up people, it deserves the attention, Screw Hashtag Driveclube and Forza 5, this is where it's at

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Yeah but it isn't exclusive...so I guess it doesn't matter

Its called Mario Kart 8

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Its called Mario Kart 8

lmao

no

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Itz all buwt teh excloozivez!!!!
MARIO KART 8 FTW
FORZA IZ FOR TEH NOOBS
#DRIVECLUB, MORE LIKE #GENERICSHIT

ok being serious now The Crew does look damn nice. Seeing as i need a racer from all genres i may buy it. GT7 for realism, Mario Kart for arcade which leaves street racing. Hmm NFS or The Crew

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
MARIO KART 8 FTW
FORZA IZ FOR TEH NOOBS

ok being serious now The Crew does look damn nice. Seeing as i need a racer from all genres i may buy it. GT7 for realism, Mario Kart for arcade which leaves street racing. Hmm NFS or The Crew

I agree, The Crew is the street Racer of choice.

Dude... this game looks fucking slick. Looks like I'm gonna need to grab it for my next gen racing game fix, shitz gon be wonderful, open world racing rpg!

It's not at launch though.

Ajescent said:
ktay95 said:
MARIO KART 8 FTW
FORZA IZ FOR TEH NOOBS

I agree, The Crew is the street Racer of choice.

lol, well tbh the last street NFS i enjoyed was Carbon. the Pro games were fun but recent street NFS games sucked. the new NFS MW is cool but its simply not NFS. 

JoeTheBro said:
It's not at launch though.

Neither is Titanfall but no one will shut up about it.