By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps4 preorders at least 5:1 (maybe higher) of xbox one...

Tagged games:

10 PS4 for launch? That few? How big is your Target?

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

What does any of this have to do with your INCORRECT claim that it is related to supply issues?! Nothing you have posted reaffirms this. That is what I am arguing. I am not arguing about launch features or language support. All the links you keep posting are talking about launch localizations issues. NOT SUPPLY issues.

Again, you are still so very wrong, and keep trying to post things to keep people from noticing. No matter, I'll just keep reporting you and eventually a decent mod on here will take action.

Read again... the Albert Penello claims about delay for localization was wrong... you try to make my post wrong using a wrong source lol... you see how is embarrassing.

Funny that NEITHER of your posts you linked to even mentioned a delay or supply issues.

Hmmmm. Mods, please ban this guy. It's getting ridiculous how he keeps trying to reinforce his inaccurate information.

Sorry OP for going off topic with ethomaz. Just trying to set the record straight for those spreading misinformation.

If he should be banned for saying that the delays are due to supply issues, you should be banned for saying that they are due to localization issues.

bobgamer said:
ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

Lrare Sorry, you are wrong. Xbox is not having any supply issues. Albert, Major Nelson, many articles have all confirmed this.

Quit trying to spread misinformation. I seriously do not see how you aren't banned yet. You get off scott free, while Nsanity gets banned twice in a row for petty insignicant things, especially the one where he was rightfully questioning you. That did not deserve a ban.

Ohhhh dear god... you need to get updated about the MS things because this is old already.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78951905&postcount=365
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=79001409&postcount=520

Yeah, i don't know why he'd put so much weight on MS's words for it... It's pretty clear the launch is happening the way it is because of supply issues.

Oh but the PR guys said otherwise? That's their job...

Ohh no, no, no sir. FUD and misinformation!

How dare you question MS? Someone report the guy!!!!111 Rage!!!

Also can't wait until FW for both consoles to see how huge the discrepancy will be.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

nightsurge said:
ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

What does any of this have to do with your INCORRECT claim that it is related to supply issues?! Nothing you have posted reaffirms this. That is what I am arguing. I am not arguing about launch features or language support. All the links you keep posting are talking about launch localizations issues. NOT SUPPLY issues.

Again, you are still so very wrong, and keep trying to post things to keep people from noticing. No matter, I'll just keep reporting you and eventually a decent mod on here will take action.

Read again... the Albert Penello claims about delay for localization was wrong... you try to make my post wrong using a wrong source lol... you see how is embarrassing.

Funny that NEITHER of your posts you linked to even mentioned a delay or supply issues.

Hmmmm. Mods, please ban this guy. It's getting ridiculous how he keeps trying to reinforce his inaccurate information.

Sorry OP for going off topic with ethomaz. Just trying to set the record straight for those spreading misinformation.

Man, you are riding his ass HARD, aren't you? What did he do to you?

nightsurge said:
ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

What's the issue then for why they are only launching in 13 countries? We know it isn't localization.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

Take your cruasade for banning ethomaz outta here. This thread is not made for you to complain about him and how the MOD's are being unfair. If you don't like what he's saying, report him and do it outside of this thread. Or just deal with it and grow a thicker skin. Whatever you do, stop your off topic posting and your derailing of this thread or you'll be reported yourself.

Now on a more serious note, 

This is quite the handy wat to figure out the pre-order numbers of both consoles. It's still anecdotal though, because 1 to 10 is just too big of a difference lol and i just can't imagine it being the same ratio everywhere, well maybe in some European countries where the console will not be launching this year!

nightsurge said:
ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

Jesus, stop with this shit, you are embarassing yourself. 

OT: While still anecdotal it still isn't a good sign for X1's future. I am sure it will do just fine but if Sony is doing much better MS could see the whole situation as needless and sell/terminate Xbox division. That would not be cool (or good). =/

Not-so-proud owner of every current-gen system. 

Next-gen is upon us folks!

And some cool and inspiring quotes

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” 
― Oscar Wilde
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch
nightsurge said:
ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

Funny that you are trying to get someone banned for adding to the thread. Yet posts like "cool story bro" you probably consider fine when it is spam.

Also MS are hardly gonna come out and admit yield issues. They don't want people to swap their preorders to a PS4 out of fear of not getting a console.

At my local GAME store in the UK it is about 2:1 in favour of the PS4 at the moment. It's not surprising given the cost of the Xone in the UK though. Until the price and policy announcements (old drm policies) it was the opposite way around with 2:1 in favour of the Xone. I think the £430 price point is really killing them in the UK. Kinectless SKU can't come soon enough.

Okay update, i asked someone else about it and im kinda hesitant to say this, and ill explain why in a second, but he said we only got 5 preorder cards. Now, this guy is a little kooky. Hes old (60-70), but he knows his product. At the sametime he is clueless on other things. For example, he said the only way you can preorder the ps4 was through Sony a couple months back. Ill be here for the next electronics guys shift so ill see which one is right. (Im guessing the old guy confused ps4 cards with x1.) Also, we started preorders a week ago today. (I thought it was two weeks ago. I havent worked for a little over two weeks because of school)