By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps4 preorders at least 5:1 (maybe higher) of xbox one...

Tagged games:

Updated thread title with new info. Will check out preorders before i leave in the area (it was sunday yesterday so maybe more people bought some for x1)

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Okay update, i asked someone else about it and im kinda hesitant to say this, and ill explain why in a second, but he said we only got 5 preorder cards. Now, this guy is a little kooky. Hes old (60-70), but he knows his product. At the sametime he is clueless on other things. For example, he said the only way you can preorder the ps4 was through Sony a couple months back. Ill be here for the next electronics guys shift so ill see which one is right. (Im guessing the old guy confused ps4 cards with x1.) Also, we started preorders a week ago today. (I thought it was two weeks ago. I havent worked for a little over two weeks because of school)

Already backtracking Max? That's not surprising, at this pace Xbone should out-preorder PS4 2:1 before midnight hahahaha!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

ryuzaki57 said:
10 PS4 for launch? That few? How big is your Target?

Smallest in the area as i said before. Every store will have more than us with both consoles. Wii U was first console target took preorders for and we got less than 5

No back tracking just trying to report accurate figures. If i was told 5:1 to begin with i would havereported that because its still great

Okay, took pictures of X1 stock so I could remember it. Better news than yesterday but still not great. The stores that had some yesterday sold a couple more (not every store sold some more though. Some did have a couple left). Naperville didn't sell any. Still has 13. Willowbrook (not Woodridge) didn't sell any they still have 8. 4 other stores have at least 4 more in stock (Romeoville, Plainfield, Shorewood, & Lemont. Feel free to call and check). Either the rest sold out yesterday or they will soon with low stock. Every store sold out of Ps4 pre-orders and will not get more (If there was a store with one I would have been driving there yesterday to get it instead of making this thread)

Didn't see the other electronics guy. Don't know if he was about to arrive when I left or he was there and I just didn't see him or what. But the one who said we started with 5 said the same thing the first one did though. We sold them in 3 days.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

nightsurge said:

Link? Sorry, you are wrong. Xbox is not having any supply issues. Albert, Major Nelson, many articles have all confirmed this.

Quit trying to spread misinformation. I seriously do not see how you aren't banned yet. You get off scott free, while Nsanity gets banned twice in a row for petty insignicant things, especially the one where he was rightfully questioning you. That did not deserve a ban.

Ohhhh dear god... you need to get updated about the MS things because this is old already.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78951905&postcount=365
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=79001409&postcount=520

Just give up now.  That guy is one of those drum-beating Xbox patriots...