By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4/XboxOne Total Budget Estimated!!!

Dear fellow Gamers Greetings by the facty guy!

As we all are excited by the upcoming  PS4 AND XBOX ONE launch.it's time we talk about howmuch it's "really" going to cost us in total!

PS4 $399.99

PS PLUS $49.99(12 months)

Extra Controller for family&friends or backup $59.99

Minimum of 2 games $59.99 +59.99 and 1 indie game $20?.

HDMI cable and Controller charger included only with PS4.  

PS4 camera is optional for $59.99 (: (not forced upon us)(camera cost will not be added to the total price)

TEX depends on where you live, add the amount to your total! in my case it is about $20 dollar.(shipping cost is optional,depends on your location and availabilty..if your paying for shipping add that to your total too!(shipping cost will not be added in this case)

PS4 $399.99,

PS PLUS $49.99

Games $59.99+$59.99

plus 1 indie game $20,

Extra or backup controller $59.99(1 charger cable included within ps4)

Tax $20   = Total Budget Required is "Estimated" for ps4 at around $670($669.95)

NOW THE XBOX ONE 499.99(Kinect included)

Extra controller $59.99

Games $59.99+$59.99

1 indie game $20?

HDMI cable included but CHARGER KIT COSTS "$24.99" really microsoft?(reminder,ps4 comes with free charger)

TAX $20+ or add whatever your gonna end up paying!

Xbox live $59.99(reminder about $10 more then ps plus) = $800(804.94)(about $130 more then PS4 estimated budget)

PS4 TOTAL (extimated) BUDGET $670

XBOX ONE (extimated)TOTAL BUDGET $800

(unnecessary cost includes charget kit for S24.99 and about $10 more for xbox live.and of curse the fact kinect isn't optional estimated around $100 for kinect)

Important note To all Dear fellow Gamers my propose is to bring you the facts hopefully(i'm not against any particular console) i'm simply a Gamer whom wants to play games on all the console even pc. now there might be certian technical error please kindly excuse me. please share your thoughts.Thanks you very much for reading! by the FACTY guy!

Around the Network

lets hear your thoughts!

Anyone for the wii U ? =p

Facts are for loosers, I would rather take an opinion that the Xbone is better.

But seriously, what's the deal with the charger kit? You can't charge the xbone controler without it?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

you could use bit of common sense in here my friend....charger kit is called the charger kit..so it's meant to charge your controller..which microsoft charge you $24.99..sony charges you nothing...unless you don't mind paying for batteries all the time.

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Facts are for loosers, I would rather take an opinion that the Xbone is better.

But seriously, what's the deal with the charger kit? You can't charge the xbone controler without it?

you could use bit of common sense in here my friend....charger kit is called the charger kit..so it's meant to charge your controller..which microsoft charge you $24.99..sony charges you nothing...unless you don't mind paying for batteries all the time.

plus this isn't about which is better...it's just about howmuch it's gonna cost you in total...which ever console your going to get.so you my friend kinda missed the point in there.

Do one for the Wii U.

spemanig said:
Do one for the Wii U.

sure buddy... i will soon,specially when there has been a price cut.

Red_Hawk-47 said:
spemanig said:
Do one for the Wii U.

Thank you :)

spemanig said:
Red_Hawk-47 said:
spemanig said:
Do one for the Wii U.

Thank you :)

you're welcome!