By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You can all stop worrying, Ninjabread Man 2 has finally been confirmed!

I think it's hilarious that the best they can do for a plot is to rip off Bad Dudes. Not that this particular developer is known for originality.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

Maybe they're on to the fact that they have a cult following among hardcore fans. Perhaps they'll experiment with trying to make a game as bad as possible, in the same manner that most horror films happily embrace gratuitous gore and violence to reward their hardcore fans. I think that would be hilarious and awesome.

On the other hand, maybe they are just going to release new levels on the NBM engine. Which would be a disaster.

famousringo said:
I want my very own Treacle Tart pinup poster. I hear she's hot, delicious and ready-to-eat.

tabsina said:
EHSTEVE said:
Wow... I've never even heard of this game and the name alone turns me off

Maybe its because you don't get it...

you see, they have cleverly combined the words "Ninja" and "Gingerbread Man".. and the "2" stems from the fact that it is a sequel...

See.... not as repulsive anymore is it?

No... It's just as repulsive as it was before

azrm2k said:
tabsina said:
Just a question for everyone to ponder:

What if it turns out good?

Haha I was thinking about that. What if it turns out amazing!! Then years later when ppl play it after a recommendation they'll want to go back and play the first one also.......

Man that would be great to see a future where people get owned buying a crappy shovelware prequel if the sequel ends up amazing.

That would be poetic irony.

Kinda like how much crow I'll have to eat if Duke Nukem Forever turns out to be GOTY.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

Hopefully they'll funnel any profits from NBM into making a better sequel. Who am I kidding? This will suck as bad as the first (or worse if possible)

EHSTEVE said:
tabsina said:
EHSTEVE said:
Wow... I've never even heard of this game and the name alone turns me off

Maybe its because you don't get it...

you see, they have cleverly combined the words "Ninja" and "Gingerbread Man".. and the "2" stems from the fact that it is a sequel...

See.... not as repulsive anymore is it?

No... It's just as repulsive as it was before

I don't understand how some people fail to get the appeal of this title.

The first NBM had jumping. It had a lot of jumping.

And NBM2 promises to have even more jumping! Throw in a delicious damsel delicacy and this shoulld move twice the units of its predecessor.

All this jealousy of the depth of the Wii's library has got to go.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Jetlogs said:
GOTY 2008!

I wonder when Chicken Shoot 2 will come out?

Calm down now, only 1 AAAAAA game per year....

lemieux-rules66 said:
no no no! I want Anubis Three!

Anywhere NBM goes, Anubis follows, "Anubis Trii: Guardians of the Underworld", yeaahhhhh!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"