By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You can all stop worrying, Ninjabread Man 2 has finally been confirmed!

Well that tears it....the console war is over folks.....no rival console can withstand the system selling juggernaut that is NBM2. And yes all the cool people are abbreviating it.

Around the Network

All right, now lets see them just make it decent.

Oh man, the first one was such an awesome cult game. This one will be even better.

NMB2 will kick ass and take names

Sweet mother of mercy!... I knew Wii would have the biggest line-up this year!... I just knew it! Bring it on!... Ninjabread man 2!!! Wooohooooew!!!...

Iwata:' We are seeing that 3rd parties are finally starting to treat Wii as their main platform and see some exclusive, and most of all good support from them'

That's right, thanks Iwata!... Buy the license from Ninjabread Man please! 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Can't wait for this game. The first one was awesome, but slammed by biased reviewers, like Bozon from IGN (I think famousringo made a thread about IGN's bias against the Wii).

I am laughing at the people who are looking forward to MGS4, Killzone 2 and Fable 2. Ninjabread Man 2 is going to be the sequel of the year.
It's because the guy who reviewed it hates gingerbread, and he's more of a pirate guy, so of course the review was a smoking wreck of bias and prejudice. What I want to know, when will they break and just announce it will be a Ninjabread trilogy? They know its what we're all hoping for every night as we drift off to sleep. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I want my very own Treacle Tart pinup poster. I hear she's hot, delicious and ready-to-eat.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Well seeing that development cost was low , and because its high reviews it pushed basicly all Wiis during Q4 07 , this was expected :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

famousringo said:
I want my very own Treacle Tart pinup poster. I hear she's hot, delicious and ready-to-eat.

lol, that is so wrong, yet so funny

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Just a question for everyone to ponder:

What if it turns out good?