By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You can all stop worrying, Ninjabread Man 2 has finally been confirmed!

EHSTEVE said:
Wow... I've never even heard of this game and the name alone turns me off

Maybe its because you don't get it...

you see, they have cleverly combined the words "Ninja" and "Gingerbread Man".. and the "2" stems from the fact that it is a sequel...

See.... not as repulsive anymore is it?

Around the Network

The Jelly Ninja Clan seems like the best villians in video gaming history. That name is so cool.

Will it have jumping?

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/889/889344/vids_1.html 

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

Is it just me, or does this whole idea seem a bit half baked... *rimshot*

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I'm so going to sell Mario Galaxy now.

Ninjabread Man for BRAWL!

Around the Network

AAA status confirmed? I think so!

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

It's a little early to be April 1st...

Well, I think they were just disappointed that they weren't able to knock Superman 64 off its high and mighty throne.. so they are taking another shot at it

Apparently SurferGirl just confirmed that Ninjabread Smash Bros. and Ninjabread Kart are both scheduled for release by end of '08. Can't wait! Unfortunately due to some licensing issues on songs they really want to include Ninjabread Hero has been delayed.

Oh well thanks to VC I can enjoy Legend of Ninja: The Bread of Time till then.....

rofl at "The Bread of Time"