By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2DS is aim at Kids not you!!!

cowsandsheeps said:
pokoko said:
I was interested in one myself until I saw how tiny the screen is. I think it's a good idea.

It's the same size... unless you're talking about the XL

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18yfingsqoy7bpng/ku-xlarge.png

my 3DS XL came with a power adapter...wtf is this?

Nintendo Network ID: Scrumptious

3DS Friend Code: 4141-2615-9052

Circle me on Google+

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
I still think it's a bad product considering that you can turn off the 3D on the other 2 models.

That would make sense, if 2DS cost the same as the other 2 models.

ZackNormandin said:

my 3DS XL came with a power adapter...wtf is this?

3DSXL's from NA come with power adapters while EU ones do not.

Suke said:

I'm laughing and it's very true. Nintnedo can never win everybody.

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Suke said:
SxyxS said:
you'll get a lot of trouble here claiming that nintendo games are for kids but this time it seems alright!

I don't think that the non-3Ds is for kids.Usually you buy nice looking handhelds or games for them but not mr. uglyness himself.

Ain't that what games were meant to be, and not only kids, but for everyone. K-A (Kids to Adults). There so many overhyped rated M games, that I can't even count. Now we have soccer moms fee; games are the devil now :P

You are right.I was joking because of the Wii U release.Many said that it is a console for kids and others said:no!Now we finally have a product that can unite us all.

but i still have to get used to the fact that the foldable 3D handheld is now an unfoldable 2D handheld-a 180 close to xbox1 xD)

Around the Network

You selfish adults :(.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

SxyxS said:
Suke said:
SxyxS said:
you'll get a lot of trouble here claiming that nintendo games are for kids but this time it seems alright!

I don't think that the non-3Ds is for kids.Usually you buy nice looking handhelds or games for them but not mr. uglyness himself.

Ain't that what games were meant to be, and not only kids, but for everyone. K-A (Kids to Adults). There so many overhyped rated M games, that I can't even count. Now we have soccer moms fee; games are the devil now :P

You are right.I was joking because of the Wii U release.Many said that it is a console for kids and others said:no!Now we finally have a product that can unite us all.

but i still have to get used to the fact that the foldable 3D handheld is now an unfoldable 2D handheld-a 180 close to xbox1 xD)

Oh, I know you were kidding :)

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I don't get it. Is a 2DS designed like the incredible DSi instead of a cheese wedge really too much to ask?

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

I want a 2DS. Does that makes me a kid ?

This is why i love Nintendo..they do crazy shit like this I LOVE IT!! I personally wouldnt let my daughter play my 3DS in fear of breaking the clam shell or turning on the 3D. The 2DS however, looks like it could be dropped etc and withstand the impact. I was going to buy her an original DS cheap, but now im thinking this would be ideal, i can now introduce her to the joys of Mario Kart 7.